Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
evertonfc

everton fans ticket donations campaign

I'm game, never sat in the away end before, I'd already booked my travel already and was naively expecting to get a ticket on my membership, as I had done all season. Bloody corporates stole my ticket.

It was going to be my birthday present too.  :cry:

Anyone with tickets to sell PM me, cheers

Hello, I have two Leicester VS Everton AWAY tickets available. As a depressed Evertonian (after Saturday's FA Cup Semi) I'm gonna sit this game out and would be happy for others to witness Leicester lift the trophy. Unfortunately this will not be a donation, please message me for details. You can message me on here or text me on 07718084231.

Fantastic gesture indeed, if there are any Everton fans reading this willing to do the same please PM me so that my Dad and I can go to the game? Both lifelong Leicester fans but silver memberships meant we didn't get a look in when tickets went on sale.

Hello, I have two Leicester VS Everton AWAY tickets available. As a depressed Evertonian (after Saturday's FA Cup Semi) I'm gonna sit this game out and would be happy for others to witness Leicester lift the trophy. Unfortunately this will not be a donation, please message me for details. You can message me on here or text me on 07718084231.

Messaged also as 'Col'

I may have a ticket in the Everton fans for this game, I bought it off a mate but now looks like I'm sorted to go in the home end...

PM me if interested, will only want what I paid for it which was £45

Excellent gesture - a whole new level of gratitude and respect for fans like this. I am still after a ticket for this match having missed out on the mad dash on family membership. To have the chance to be at the game would be a reality after 29yrs of dreaming.

Archived