Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

King Power Stadium Improvements - Ideas/Suggestions Thread

1 minute ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

For me the stadium is looking the best it's ever been and each year it just seems to be going from strength to strength. Promotion to the Premier League has done us a world of good, since then the club have been really upgrading our stadium which is really nice to see.

We've got the newly retreated royal blue seats, the blue banner on the inside which matches very well, and the outstanding pitch too which adds to that. On the outside of the ground we've got those blue panels with 'LCFC' written across them so all in all Filbert Way has, and continues to be more characteristic and smarter year on year.

It's most definitely getting there, need some statutes now and the ground named with some sort of Leicester reference. There's still improvements to be made of course and that's why I'm glad I made this thread for us to develop and produce new ideas to make our stadium even better.

while the owners are here they're never gonna relinquish the naming rights to the stadium.

And I doubt it's this thread that has influenced the ideas which already would have been planned ages ago lol 

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

while the owners are here they're never gonna relinquish the naming rights to the stadium.

And I doubt it's this thread that has influenced the ideas which already would have been planned ages ago lol 

Agree about the naming rights. And, I wasn't intending to imply this thread is the reason as to why improvements have been made. It's just good to have a place to discuss ideas of what we'd like to see. 

If the club needed feedback as well, it might be a good place for them to look, possibly. Edited my wording in original post as I can see why you thought that :thumbup:

Guest CityFan 06
2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Leather seats all round.

Comfortable viewing supporting a 1st-class team..

I remember back in 2009, stadium:MK had leather seats in the away end which were excellent. Regular in the Kop but once went in the leather seats of our West Stand - ever so comfortable... 

Archived