Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

King Power Stadium Improvements - Ideas/Suggestions Thread

Would welcome this particular song in the matchday build up at the KP, keeping the background tune with the screen montages though, as I love that.

I think this would sound decent pre match. 

Other clubs already have this. Nothing to do with us.

Guest CityFan 06

Other clubs already have this. Nothing to do with us.

True. Don't know if it's just me but I've noticed we've stopped clapping along to Uptown Funk/it isn't played anymore? Instead it's 'play that sax' song.

The #fearless stand

The Bhumibol Adulyadej stand (thai king)

The King Power™ Duty Free Family Stand

The kop

The #fearless thing really is dodgy though. The club wont let it go as it makes them look in with the times, despite it never being used by any fans.

People have had #fearless tattoos. 

Guest CityFan 06

1. Get rid of the #fearless branding

2. Ditch the goal music 

3. Get rid of the clappers (they have served a purpose but don't think we need them any more)

4. Stop playing 'Hey Jude' before kick-off

Do all these things and we'd have a decent football ground on our hands. 

They won't do it though  :rolleyes:

Agree with all of this. I can see the goal music being removed as that's been a discussional debate for ages, but not the clappers. Most fans seem to still use the clap banners so it's unlikely they will remove them I'd have thought. Having said that, it costs the club 10-12k per home game to fill the stadium with clappers so it's not impossible.

But, people of all ages do get enjoyment from the clappers so at the same time it's very hard to take that away from people. And, I think it's the perception of the clappers which is why some are not so keen, to a degree like myself.

I've said it for a long while now, if we didn't have goal music and clappers our atmosphere would be absolutely fine, and still one of the better ones in the league. SK1 and L1 are some of the most vocal areas of the ground, and we're probably the only club in the PL to have two designated singing sections. 

Haha I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. We're lucky #fearless is too long to spell out in the seats otherwise I reckon they would have put it in one of the stands like Southampton put #saintsfc in their Chapel end. 

It's going to be on the seats when we expand. It just is.

Guest CityFan 06

It's going to be on the seats when we expand. It just is.

I'm afraid of this too. I'd prefer it (if they have to put a name in there) just 'Foxes Never Quit.' But, to be honest it could just be plain blue seating with no lettering which would be fine and even better IMO. We've already got white lettering in every stand, and yet even more white lettering might be a bit too much. Plain blue would look smart. 

Some good suggestions there, Jace  :thumbup:

Thanks to be fair I am a DJ though! Would be great if we could get Bocelli to record 'Time to win again' for us to play pre match

Guest CityFan 06

WYS before kick off

No goal music

Beer queue only

Beer outside the ground

I'd love WYS before kick off. With the correct version and speed it could sound superb.

Archived