Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LaCiudad

Fellaini & Huth, Both charged

the spurs/Chelsea charges are exactly as I expected them to be. whilst lamela is bound to have done it on purpose, proving it would be another thing. at no point does he look down prior to standing on the hand.  dembele could be looking at more than a three game ban if he accepts the charge. the general pushing and shoving was down to so many players that charging the clubs is the only option. will be interesting to see how big the fines are (compared to ours following the west ham game).  

Whilst you're right, based on the same theory he doesn't look back until Fabregas is reacting, you know when you stand on something, you'd look down/back.

For that reason I think you could say it proves he did it on purpose.

Whilst you're right, based on the same theory he doesn't look back until Fabregas is reacting, you know when you stand on something, you'd look down/back.

For that reason I think you could say it proves he did it on purpose.

Bingo.

Anybody with a brain can see its on purpose.

This is what happens when TV takes over - it only got picked on because the game was high profile. You either retrospectively watch all games and sanction every incident (cue 20 or 30 suspensions every week) or you have to move on - ref didn't see it or comment so for me no issue. Once the cameras at televised games become 4th official then those in non televised games have an advantage = bullshit league.

This is what happens when TV takes over - it only got picked on because the game was high profile. You either retrospectively watch all games and sanction every incident (cue 20 or 30 suspensions every week) or you have to move on - ref didn't see it or comment so for me no issue. Once the cameras at televised games become 4th official then those in non televised games have an advantage = bullshit league.

I dont mibd the idea..its just one way street for the commitees.

If they use it to manage the game, against the ugly incidents.Then players and clubs must have the

right to contest, obvious ref mistake, plus even video clips, sometimes I have noticed in many

incidents, innocent players are given cards just to balance that incident out, when only 1 player

was guilty, plus controlling players...sometimes a clubs players get literally attacked, even

when trying to ignore the rumpus.

Again inconsistencies, some clubs or players are seen getting away with surrounding refs,

or oppostion, and nothing happens to them.Too much cherry picking...

Good thing the title is already won because otherwise I'd be Fuming at this situation.

We literally get a player sent off and banned for being fouled in the box and then using two swear words.

Then man utd game Rooney does a million fouls and million swear words but nothing. Same game drink dies the same foul that ogbonna did on vardy and then depay is not considered to be diving by all pundits and drinky is sent off.

Then you have the huth situation - banned for 3 games for hair tug.

Then you have the spurs game where there isn't even a red card. And only one player gets charged for eye gouging. Pochetino went on the field and nothing is done to him.

Huths tweet after the game said it all. Something like "amazing game... makes me look like an angel"

Huth does that most weeks.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have it any other way, but he's been lucky on more than a few times this season.

He doesn't do it in reaction to anything, he does it in play so arguably that's worse than not being provoked is it not?!

I don't like admitting things like this but i'm not gonna cry about things like this, i'll say it as I see it, for example take the Vardy 'dive' imo it wasn't a dive, i'll stick up for Vardy in that instance, but if I thought he had dived that i'd have admitted it, just like i'm admitting this about Huth.

As you say though the FA are a joke not taking further action regards Spurs players and in comparison with those Spurs players on Monday, Huth is an angel.

That's true, every week Huth pushes his luck. He is basically a ticking bomb lol I'm surprised it has taken this long for any form of disciplinary to happen lol but I wouldn't have him any other way. He is your old school CB which is something of a dying trade but is still very effective lol

Yeah true, it amazes me how certain incidents go a miss but others don't, nothing makes sense. It seems like the FA only ever action anything that has became a talking point in the media.

Haha even Huth knew that with his tweet Monday night lol

Disgrace Lamela isn't being looked at.

Kyle Walker was a pure thug on Monday, kicking out at Pedro, bodychecking a Chelsea player (Can't remember who now), and flicking blood at Costa, disgraceful, I did like Walker and thought he was a good player but lost all respect for the twat after that, disgusting behaviour.

Walker also did plenty of f-ing and jeffing aswell, take it that's fell on deaf ears.

Spuds have got away with a lot this season

Despicable from the FA as per

One rule for them etc etc

no consistency is the reason we have these debates. the fa dicipline panel comes across as weak and lopsided

add to that Drinky gets sent off v united. fine but how not one player was sent off in the Spurs v Chelsea match is absurd

Archived