Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LaCiudad

Fellaini & Huth, Both charged

If this incident results in two players being banned, I don't think Spurs will be able to put many of their first team out, for the remainder of the season lol

Surely Rose, Lamella and Dembelle have to get bans. How the hell Walker hasn't got one for two kicks in two games I have no idea. Dier should have been off about twice last night. Ludicrous that no player got sent off and Drinkwater goes for literally just touching someones arm.

How much did we get fined for not Controlling our Players??????? Spuds must be on for a biggy?

It'd be their second time they've failed to control their players this season. They were fined back in December against West Brom for failing to co told their players.

Okay, it's a curious one that we treat hair-pulling (of someone with hair so massive that, if you're pulling anything, it's likely to be his hair) as seriously as punching someone, but there you go.

If we're going to go to greater lengths to protect people from having their hair upset than, say, pushes, kicks or other things which tend to go unpunished game-in game-out, then it might be wise to also regulate how people wear their hair. Like you would in a bakery or lots of other workplaces. I can think of various incidents of kids pulling hair at school - including hair of teachers - and it was never treated very seriously by the school. If you'd contacted the police they'd have laughed their socks off. I'd argue that football should be a more physical environment than a classroom, but maybe that's an old-fashioned attitude. If football is going to be the more delicate environment, then they should wear hair nets.

I suppose we'll see whether the FA really are unduly harsh on us in their reaction to the Chelsea-Spurs game, because if our 30-second moan after Vardy's red warranted a misconduct charge, and if Huth is deemed to have been violent, then there are going to have to 5 or 6 hefty charges against Spurs and their players. Walker's pathetic little kick, Dembele's gouge, Pochettino entering the field of play, a couple of incidents with Mason, any offence you like that the ref missed... Not that I especially care, though. If people have been trying to cheat us, it hardly matters now.

The way I see it, Huth has his hands all over Fellani including his hair, Fellani elbows him at that point Huth pulls his hair and then Fellani hits him.

Not good from Huth, but a lot worse from Fellani.

Disappointing that we're going to be missing Drinky and Huth for Everton. Both because we obviously want our starting 11 but it's also a shame they won't be on the pitch.

Shame he'll miss 3 games but looks thay way. You can't excuse the hair pulling because of the elbow, both are in the wrong but you would hope felliene will get more than 3 games banned as that was a proper elbow

3 match ban for pair of them it will be, hair pull and elbow reaction

It will be interesting to see how many Spurs players are charged, definately Danny Rose for pushing over Hiddinck, and also Dembele eye gouge, club will be charged also, Pochettino charge for going on the pitch.

I guess it is certain he misses the rest of the season... but how can he be suspended when crouch clearly pulled a players hair to score for England and no match ban? Crazy

Because world cup matches would be under FIFA's jurisdiction not FA. 

As I understand it a panel of three view the alleged incidents independently of each other.

All 3 have to say that the conduct merits a red card if one says yellow card then no further action.

Given the amount of coverage the incident has already attracted, not sure you could find 3 panel members who haven't already seen it and made up their minds.

Archived