Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LaCiudad

Fellaini & Huth, Both charged

If they ban one they have to ban the other.

Hair pull is a yellow, violently elbowing someone in the face, is assault, if he connected properly and broke his jaw, it would be gbh.

Just because it happens on a football pitch, wouldn't lesson the offence.

So hair pulling is a minor offence, that curly haired **** is a thug, and cannot believe he remained on the pitch, with all the bad, intensional tackles he made.

Makes Danny's two yellows look pathetic in context, letter of the law yes, but consistency again, Rooney and curly bollocks should have both walked.

The hair pull is not violent conduct so really cannot see Huth getting banned, when Alli got suspended there was some provocation from Jakub however as his actions were not violent conduct then he went unpunished and I see the same with this situation

Fancy a small wager ?

What is apparent especially this season as I cannot recall it being quite so prevalent in past season's is the power of and trial by social media, and the press to influence big decisions. 

Kevin Friend although living in Leicester but no secret he is a Bristol City supporter being removed from the Spud's match in case of any bias.

The Vardy reaction being whirled into a frenzy

Fellaini and Huth be interesting to see the outcome of that.

Danny Drinkwater and his reaction to his sending off

There have always been these types of incident and maybe it is because we are coming to the business end of the championship but it does seem to be an extraordinary year for this type of scenario.

The hair pull is not violent conduct so really cannot see Huth getting banned, when Alli got suspended there was some provocation from Jakub however as his actions were not violent conduct then he went unpunished and I see the same with this situation

Good point.

If ref had spotted the incident Huth would get a yellow and Fellaini a red.

I made a thread about being worried about Huth indiscipline and it looks like its catching up with him.

Did you miss the slap to the face then? Perhaps watch the link I posted above.

I did, easy to miss with all this girly hair pulling stuff.....if someone had pulled Esterban Cambisso's hair like that last season we'd have all been up in arms :P

Well they have just said nothing will done with the Fellani/Huff today (ie after the game tonight)

Seems odd, almost like they are seeing if we still need a result against Everton and Chelsea before making a decision which seems wrong.

Well they have just said nothing will done with the Fellani/Huff today (ie after the game tonight)

Seems odd, almost like they are seeing if we still need a result against Everton and Chelsea before making a decision which seems wrong.

Huth would ask for a hearing which would be a week or so away anyway if the Vardy situation is anything to go by. If he is suspended it will more likely be for Chelsea rather than Everton.

Huth would ask for a hearing which would be a week or so away anyway if the Vardy situation is anything to go by. If he is suspended it will more likely be for Chelsea rather than Everton.

They do the hearings on a need basis, Vardy's was a week later as he was banned anyway for Swansea. If Huth is charged and has a hearing it will be this week so he is suspended for Everton.

It would be this week like ali's. As with Vardy he already had a suspension for the red for the two yellows.

im guessing that it could after the "Mental" preparation of the Spurs players, if Huth was out, Like Deli Alli is out for the rest of the season (pls note in no i am suggesting that would happen to Huth)

Fair enough, I didn't consider that Vardy was already banned. If Spurs win tonight and Huth is banned I'll be seriously pissed off. Pulling somebody's hair, for ****'s sake.

I don't understand how they cam choose which things to look at retrospectively. Why not the Rooney pull back on the edge of the box?

One is violent conduct, the other is not.

It's getting pathetic now with all these after event punishments, if the ref ain't seen it let it go.

lol

let's see how you feel if Fellaini doesn't get banned. Or if anything else happens in a future match against a Leicester player

Archived