Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LaCiudad

Fellaini & Huth, Both charged

It's a shame for both Drinky and Huth to miss out on the pitch on Saturday but they'll get to lift the trophy afterwards so no biggy. It also means two well loved players are likely to share a bit of limelight, so it's not all bad.

And the Spurs players will be judged on the same criteria as Robert Huth ??

Career-ending tackles, eye gouging, hand trodden on and pulling hair all equal, I think not.

Sadly we're pretty much at the mercy what Clattenburg saw or didn't. They can get Dembele and Lamela for the gouge and the stomp but I think players like Erik Dier will get off scotfree. I think that game should be looked at as a black mark of Spurs.

He will miss charity shield then! What a joke.

I don't think the Community Shield counts as a suspension, it is classed as a friendly and not an official match, Ivanovic got sent off in the CS and didn't receive a league ban so  the reverse would probably be true.

Predictable by the FA. They aren't letting anything go as they don't want to risk backlash, so just ban anyone who the media hype up to have done something wrong. Not sure how Huth's can be seen as bad as Fellaini's elbow. Only positive is, we get to see Was come in and enjoy the spotlight before he inevitably leaves in the summer. He deserves it for being such a legend since he's been here. Absolute beast. 

That's a bit ridiculous of the F.A.

Robert Huth wants to have a knock on Louis Van Gaal's door because his comments brought this all to light.

There's no way that you can look at that incident and come to the conclusion that both players deserve the same punishment.

If Huth gets more than a game's suspension then it will be utterly ridiculous. Fellaini shouldn't play again this calendar year, it's a barbaric act (when done delierately with such force) and far, far worse than a punch or kick.

Not seen any threads on this, so apologies if i missed it.

Handbags out, is it really red card/sending off material to tug someones over zealous barnet. They should look at the root cause and make fellaini wear a showercap or introduce hair limits for safety reasons. Soldiers cant have a beard and food factory workers have to wear hair nets.

Some people are so bitter about anything bad that happens to our players, even when it's so clearly wrong.

Everyone asks for consistency.

Walker flicking blood at Costa (no different to spitting at someone) - nothing

Lamela standing on Fabregas hand - nothing

Huth tugs on Fellaini's hair - 3 match ban

lol

Have to agree with the posts about the Tottenham, how after that display of poor/ violent behaviour, only the clubs and one player charged, is laughable.

Both sides should have players banned, Tottenham manager should be banned, shouldn't enter the pitch.

Just shows how pathetic the charge against us, with moss, and the vardy rant, and players arguing with the ref, minor in comparison.

It would be a joke if the fine and punishment is the same.

Disgrace Lamela isn't being looked at.

Kyle Walker was a pure thug on Monday, kicking out at Pedro, bodychecking a Chelsea player (Can't remember who now), and flicking blood at Costa, disgraceful, I did like Walker and thought he was a good player but lost all respect for the twat after that, disgusting behaviour.

Walker also did plenty of f-ing and jeffing aswell, take it that's fell on deaf ears.

The FA is a disgrace!

As a football fan all you want is consistency! How can you expect a ref to be consistent when the FA aren't and they have panels of people/time to make a decision.

Yes what Huth did deserves a fine/maybe a ban but I know these kind of incidents have happened before that have gone unnoticed.

Fellanis reaction is disgusting! At no point should any player be entitled to throw an elbow at a player. It feels like an insult if he is getting the same length ban as Huth.

As others have mentioned, how with so many incidents that happened in the Spurs game Monday have they gone unnoticed yet some are far worse.

The FA is a disgrace!

As a football fan all you want is consistency! How can you expect a ref to be consistent when the FA aren't and they have panels of people/time to make a decision.

Yes what Huth did deserves a fine/maybe a ban but I know these kind of incidents have happened before that have gone unnoticed.

Fellanis reaction is disgusting! At no point should any player be entitled to throw an elbow at a player. It feels like an insult if he is getting the same length ban as Huth.

As others have mentioned, how with so many incidents that happened in the Spurs game Monday have they gone unnoticed yet some are far worse.

Huth does that most weeks.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have it any other way, but he's been lucky on more than a few times this season.

He doesn't do it in reaction to anything, he does it in play so arguably that's worse than not being provoked is it not?!

I don't like admitting things like this but i'm not gonna cry about things like this, i'll say it as I see it, for example take the Vardy 'dive' imo it wasn't a dive, i'll stick up for Vardy in that instance, but if I thought he had dived that i'd have admitted it, just like i'm admitting this about Huth.

As you say though the FA are a joke not taking further action regards Spurs players and in comparison with those Spurs players on Monday, Huth is an angel.

the spurs/Chelsea charges are exactly as I expected them to be. whilst lamela is bound to have done it on purpose, proving it would be another thing. at no point does he look down prior to standing on the hand.  dembele could be looking at more than a three game ban if he accepts the charge. the general pushing and shoving was down to so many players that charging the clubs is the only option. will be interesting to see how big the fines are (compared to ours following the west ham game).  

Archived