Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

Who was it planning to take an inflatable paddling pool to Donny at home a few years ago? Still crease up thinking about it flying around the Kop lol

I mentioned one on here for the Watford play off game, had a kids one but decided against it due to dragging it around before hand.

The dinosaur inflatables along with a few others were for the stand to share, we brought them along and released them when the teams came out. We are at the back of the family stand near the away fans.

Not sure what the original poster is on about, unless he thought he could lay claim to one as it hit him on the head as it 'roamed' around the Family a Stand.

We did notice at one point Filbert Fox grappling with one.

The dinosaur inflatables along with a few others were for the stand to share, we brought them along and released them when the teams came out. We are at the back of the family stand near the away fans.

Not sure what the original poster is on about, unless he thought he could lay claim to one as it hit him on the head as it 'roamed' around the Family a Stand.

Bloody fox vermin. First the chickens, now the dinosaurs.

I am not laying claim to any of your inflatables. As I have stated before, I am sat in the Kop.

I hadn't yet decided but I wasn't ready to part with it yet and not in such a heartless way. What ever was to happen to my dinosaur throughout the game should have been my decision.

lol lol oh mate, you need to stick around and give your opinion on more threads.

The missus spotted this before kick off. I seem to remember it going from the back row all the way to the front at one point then spying it on the other side of the family stand. Could've swore I saw it crowd surfing a few rows in front of us in A1 as well lol

Tranmere away in the play offs many years ago.

We took a massive inflatable dolphin.

Someone else had took an enormous inflatable Killer Whale.

We had a great fight at half time behind the goal.

We lost the dolphin at Wembley against Swindon.

If anyone would like to return the dolphin, we would be very grateful, also to be honest, ****ing amazed!

My mistake Cheese, but seriously, did you expect the dinosaur to go home with you?

It doesn't matter whether I wanted it to return home. I am annoyed at the fact that someone decided to steal my property. If I wanted to part with my dinosaur, I should have been the person to make that call.

Cheese are you going to Chelsea???

No. Unfortunately as a result of this damned points system ( I think I have around 115) and my current financial situation, I don't usually manage more than 4/5 away games each season.

It doesn't matter whether I wanted it to return home. I am annoyed at the fact that someone decided to steal my property. If I wanted to part with my dinosaur, I should have been the person to make that call.

So did you just leave it sat in your seat watching Bocelli? I wish I'd seen your face when you realised lol

So did you just leave it sat in your seat watching Bocelli? I wish I'd seen your face when you realised lol

No I left it in my seat whilst I went to the toilet. I returned maybe 5 minutes before Bocelli emerged to find out my dinosaur was gone.

Tranmere away in the play offs many years ago.

We took a massive inflatable dolphin.

Someone else had took an enormous inflatable Killer Whale.

We had a great fight at half time behind the goal.

We lost the dolphin at Wembley against Swindon.

If anyone would like to return the dolphin, we would be very grateful, also to be honest, ****ing amazed!

Didn't the killer whale end up in ten security guards hands before he was rescued ? I vaugly remember that

lol 

Archived