Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

This topic hasn't gone as I'd hoped. I assumed as fellow Leicester supporters you would have felt inclined to help me in this matter, but I understand from a neutral perspective this may have appeared humorous and outlandish. Can someone PLEASE delete this thread now.

Please don't I can see its GRATING on you , but we are loving it :)

Cheese, I fully sympathise with you. Some people on hear should take it more seriously. I can inform you that I sit in SK3 and I feel sure that I saw it fly past me and bounced down the steps into the foyer. It's probably safe and well still in the queue for a pie and beer.

By the way I got a deal at Argos this year 2 T Rex for £30. Last year at QPR I just bought the 1. Next year when we win the champions league I'm gonna buy shit loads. 'Weller in Tights' only bought the pump.

That pump was industrial quality!!! At least I brought something to the 'party' unlike our compadre that only bought some balloons!

You still owe me a dog mate. He was a lovely little yorkie that never harmed anyone and your dinosaur ate him whole. I'm right pissed.....more so than you!!! Maybe Rex needed the toilet too........obviously upset enough to take off on this world tour of his.

Some things he's got into look like he's doing okay.

If he turns up......give him a kick in the chops from me.

I hadn't yet decided but I wasn't ready to part with it yet and not in such a heartless way. What ever was to happen to my dinosaur throughout the game should have been my decision.

lol  lol  lol

Archived