Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

Some of you guys that come onto this forum have no heart whatsoever. Can't you see that Cheese is not on a wind-up, he is clearly very upset as well as angry that someone has kidnapped Rex.

Even if he had gone to report it at the cop shop they wouldn't have done anything about it coz if a person or a dinosaur disappears, they will not put out a search party for 24 hours as the person/dino may have left voluntarily, especially if he/she had been ill treated at home.

I suggest that Cheese asks Chelsea announcer to put out an appeal at the match this weekend.

If the ransom demand turns out to be real, could we have a collection to raise the Wonga?

The Coen brothers are adapting cheese's story for their next film.

Oh Rex where art thou? Starring steve buscemi as cheese.

It's new ground for the coen's who have never done a movie featuring a kidnapping plot

This topic hasn't gone as I'd hoped. I assumed as fellow Leicester supporters you would have felt inclined to help me in this matter, but I understand from a neutral perspective this may have appeared humorous and outlandish. Can someone PLEASE delete this thread now.

This topic hasn't gone as I'd hoped. I assumed as fellow Leicester supporters you would have felt inclined to help me in this matter, but I understand from a neutral perspective this may have appeared humorous and outlandish. Can someone PLEASE delete this thread now.

:cry: Don't give up on me now dad. I'm nothing without you. I feel so lost. Please find me and bring me home.

:cry: Don't give up on me now dad. I'm nothing without you. I feel so lost. Please find me and bring me home.

DAD!?

You didn't tell us this dinosaur was your son cheese!

This topic hasn't gone as I'd hoped. I assumed as fellow Leicester supporters you would have felt inclined to help me in this matter, but I understand from a neutral perspective this may have appeared humorous and outlandish. Can someone PLEASE delete this thread now.

I hope this thread will not be deleted, people need to be aware of your pain Cheese. Being deprived of your blow up friend against your will is cruel and I hope you are back together soon.

Had you blown him and brought him to the KP many times before?

Archived