Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

f I wanted to part with my dinosaur, I should have been the person to make that call.

You did make that call!!!!, you took it to a football match and left the poor thing unattended, I hope you don't treat your kids the same way when you grow up and leave skool.

:rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me if Cheese is serious or this is a big joke , he sounds quite upset now ?

I'm confused is he genuinely serious ?

I am not upset. Just a bit annoyed. I understand I won't ever see it again. Whoever is in charge here can delete this query.

I am not upset. Just a bit annoyed. I understand I won't ever see it again. Whoever is in charge here can delete this query.

But what happens if he turns up? We better keep this open just in case.

I can't see a thread this hilarious being deleted any time soon :D

You need to speak to the people around you more about it. They must have seen something... unless they were in on the whole thing!

Did it spoil your day? lol

It didn't spoil my day but I struggled to concentrate on the match and the trophy lift after what happened.

Where is David Attenborough, when you need him..!!!

Post of the week...Havent stopped laughing, some great posts.

On RRS Dino McDinosaurface 

If you're struggling to remember what Rex looks and sounds like, here is a reminder.

Archived