Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

I really think that we should be taking this seriously. Ben Needham’s mother was on the radio yesterday morning and it really brought home the pain that this sort of thing can cause.

Besides, I think I may have seen it pitch side at one point holding its own against a rather angry Triceratops!

This is hilarious! Not just the fact that it was nicked but that you brought it to the KP and was blowing it up before going to the bathroom. Sorry, I'm sure it was an important item. I just can't help laughing!

You found it funny that I blew it up before going to the bathroom? Well I obviously wasn't going to do it afterwards and miss the Bocelli performance.

Never mind the owners donating £2m to local hospitals, what they really need to do is buy Cheese a new dinosaur as the theft occurred on their patch. It's only fair, right and proper.

You found it funny that I blew it up before going to the bathroom? Well I obviously wasn't going to do it afterwards and miss the Bocelli performance.

I'm sorry, really. But you can't just write this stuff. I can see it in a movie, Mr. Bean walks into the KP sits with his inflatable dinosaur begins to blow it up and suddenly thinks he better go to the bathroom. A hooligan decides, in his absence, to inflate it completely, and then sends it careening into the crowd. Mr. Bean returns, well relieved and happy...

It's just glorious. The comments from others are just too funny.

But I do agree that people should be respectful of others property. Again apologies and thank you for this laugh!

It made a brief appearance in SK1 during the evening. I tried so hard to save him but the girl next to me grabbed his leg and flung him over her head. I slowly recoiled in horror as who would save this dinosaur now. He never reappeared so I can only assume that he made an untimely exit from the world.

Sorry for your loss.

(I did really see him in SK1 and he was hurled backwards).

So were you just going to sit around all game holding a dinosaur? lol lol

I hadn't yet decided but I wasn't ready to part with it yet and not in such a heartless way. What ever was to happen to my dinosaur throughout the game should have been my decision.

I hadn't yet decided but I wasn't ready to part with it yet and not in such a heartless way. What ever was to happen to my dinosaur throughout the game should have been my decision.

lol lol

Archived