Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dipak83

304 Season Tickets Available

As a gold member myself who tried to buy a ST last season I think a ballot would be fair enough.

Anyone who purchased a gold membership for £75 obviously has invested enough and intends on going a lot of matches.

I went to every home game last season in both cup and league apart from Everton at home when I missed out on a ticket and Palace & Man Utd when I was in Germany to watch the Klitschko vs Fury fight (once for the fight and the other for the postponed fight but I'd already booked a non refundable hotel and flights).

Having a season ticket should not be based on your own personal buying power within the club. As has been said, they get a box for their trouble - that's the deal. There's going to be no shortage of potential box holders wanting to snap them up if they get the hump because the club won't dance to their tune. We could scrap all box holder extra allocations (which we should in my opinion) and I doubt any of them would jack it in.

as much as i get that point. money talks. and people expect services. sadly its the capitalist world we live in. 

I think you need to read this thread or you could visit the OS where you would find this statement

After the conclusion of the renewal process, a total of 304 Season Tickets for the 2016/17 Premier League season will be made available to Gold and Family Fox Members.
Over 3,500 Gold and Family Members will be eligible to purchase the remaining 304 Season Tickets.

With renewal rates at 98.7 percent and the increase in demand for the few remaining available seats, the Club will make an announcement on Wednesday 25 May as to how the 304 Season Tickets will be made available.

This process will not change the priority process outlined in the Club’s Membership and Season Ticket conditions. 

The Club had previously stated that any remaining Season Tickets would go on sale on Thursday 26 May, but Season Tickets will not be placed on sale at this time.

The Club kindly asks that Gold and Family Fox Members DO NOT queue at the City Fanstore on Thursday 26 May.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/limited-number-of-season-tickets-to-go-on-sale-monday-3124591.aspx#lpkobK7mLoVeKIv3.99

I appreciate that, so still no word from the club on when those 304 ST's will be available? Even though it is Wednesday with just 1 hour and 10 minutes left of the working day. I thought they would have made the process clear by now.

I appreciate that, so still no word from the club on when those 304 ST's will be available? Even though it is Wednesday with just 1 hour and 10 minutes left of the working day. I thought they would have made the process clear by now.

news didnt come out till after the working day yesterday. 

Considering the potential fallout doing it after they've all gone home seems like a sensible idea. Gives people overnight to calm down as there's bound to be some very pissed off fans whichever way they go.

as much as i get that point. money talks. and people expect services. sadly its the capitalist world we live in. 

So? If the club are genuinely interested in rewarding loyalty they won't give preferential treatment to 'customers' (ugh) purely based on their ability to pay.

Sadly, anecdotal evidence from certainly the second half of the past season suggests they still feel our richest 'fans' have them over a barrel, when they clearly don't.

So? If the club are genuinely interested in rewarding loyalty they won't give preferential treatment to 'customers' (ugh) purely based on their ability to pay.

Sadly, anecdotal evidence from certainly the second half of the past season suggests they still feel our richest 'fans' have them over a barrel, when they clearly don't.

however true us fans would wish this to be, they can't pay the wages with our loyalty. 

news didnt come out till after the working day yesterday. 

its a bit pathetic really. Cant understand what they are doing and I suspect they don't know themselves if they still haven't released details. Oh well.

its a bit pathetic really. Cant understand what they are doing and I suspect they don't know themselves if they still haven't released details. Oh well.

It was bang on 6pm yesterday when they shut which is when i think they will do it today. Call me cynical but do they do it at that time so the phone lines dont get swamped with people ringing up about it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What's the working day got to do with it? People will moan if it was announced during the day when people might miss the news due to being at work. (I appreciate not everyone does a 9-5 job but majority do?)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They can't pay it with the money they get from box holders either.

they can when its a larger amount than what we pay for season tickets. 

I'm sure the TV deal will cover most of it.

Such lack of rational thought in any of the threads relating to tickets since about March Jesus. 

pure speculation will do that to people 

Having a season ticket should not be based on your own personal buying power within the club. As has been said, they get a box for their trouble - that's the deal. There's going to be no shortage of potential box holders wanting to snap them up if they get the hump because the club won't dance to their tune. We could scrap all box holder extra allocations (which we should in my opinion) and I doubt any of them would jack it in.

lol

Sounds like a "Stalins Guide to Football ticketing"

lol too funny

Yeah. Obviously hilarious.

You don't think he has a good point?

no he doesn't 

you pay, what is to a lot of people, 5 years tax free pay you expect a service. box holders will always get priority on things because their money goes a lot further than season ticket holders money and defenetly members. 

no he doesn't

you pay, what is to a lot of people, 5 years tax free pay you expect a service. box holders will always get priority on things because their money goes a lot further than season ticket holders money and defenetly members.

Can't believe you're defending this. They pay what they pay for a box. That's it. The club has no need to throw STs at them for free on top. Plenty of others would like them.

By your logic I ought to expect a free pie next time I go to a match as a Gold member. Seeing as I'll have paid more for my seat than a STH. Jesus wept.

Can't believe you're defending this. They what they pay for a box. That's it. The club has no need to throw STs at them for free on top. Plenty of others would like them.

By your logic I ought to expect a free pie next time I go to a match as a Gold member. Seeing as I'll have paid more for my seat than a STH. Jesus wept.

of course im defending it. anyone who is paying that kind of money demands a service and to be looked after. thats how the world works i am afraid. you buy a new merc and it breaks down on you you wouldnt want them to go "sorry...no can do, the guy who bought the range below this and second hand dont get that support so you don't" 

this aint north korea, money talks. 

Archived