Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Really regretting not smashing 30 on at 33s

haha trying not to jinx it, it was such a good bet and it's got better every game.

had £20 on Germany qualify @ 3/1 to try and cover the main bet. so if they knock us out, profit. if they don't and France go through celebration time.

Just put on;

Griezmann to score anytime and France to win £5 returns £20

Ronaldo to score anytime and 3 or more goals in the match £2.50 returns £15

Payet to score anytime and 3 or more goals in the match £2 returns £15

used a bit of my wimbledon winnings to lob £40 on portugal to cover the france/grizzi bet. so worst case is like £80 profit, best case a few ton. now to relax and enjoy the game.

Need btts AND La France to win for a biggish payout tonight.

Im nervous though. I think France will win but relying heavily on Ronaldo to get the Portugal goal.

Imperative that France score early, or the Portuguese will go for extra time and pens.

Just score 3 goals early and kill this game France. 300 boys coming my way if it comes in.

Didnt gaelic whack 50 on at 33s?

3 goals just to France? Or over 2.5?

Need btts AND La France to win for a biggish payout tonight.

Im nervous though. I think France will win but relying heavily on Ronaldo to get the Portugal goal.

Imperative that France score early, or the Portuguese will go for extra time and pens.

3 goals just to France? Or over 2.5?

I just wanted them to kill the game early haha. Need them to lift the trophy :D

Blatently going to be a horrible Portugal victory how this is going.

Well, at least this god awful tournament is over. The worst I can remember and didn't even get the sweet booty at the end.

As much as I love Lloris, the man should be hounded out of France and Spurs for letting Eder score, though it probably took him by surprise that Eder hit the target.

Well, at least this god awful tournament is over. The worst I can remember and didn't even get the sweet booty at the end.

As much as I love Lloris, the man should be hounded out of France and Spurs for letting Eder score, though it probably took him by surprise that Eder hit the target.

oh man please say you covered it at least a bit haha? 

wimbledon/euros outrights see me about £150 up this weekend, wouldve probably topped 4 ton if france did it. eder lol

who got player of the comp? or is that not announced yet? 

oh man please say you covered it at least a bit haha?

wimbledon/euros outrights see me about £150 up this weekend, wouldve probably topped 4 ton if france did it. eder lol!

who got player of the comp? or is that not announced yet?

Naah hah, hovered over portugal win in et at 9/1 as well but opted against.

Not sure but I think its safe to say ngolo wont be getting it :( haha

Archived