Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

What you lumped on today mate?

10 free bet on Wales France, Germany, Belgium and England!! 2 down out of these I can see Belgium ****ing it up

Tbf I've had about 5 free bets in the euros so only spent around £70 in two weeks

one request-a-bet still going strong of

poland to reach the quarters

france win the tournament

greizmann wins the golden boot

@ 50s.

Croatia are a colossal price @ 17/2 now. probably route to the final is;

third in group F (austria/iceland)

poland/swiss

belgium (could even end up being wales or someone like turkey ffs)

then the final.

that whole side of the draw :pearsonface:

hehehe

ffs

know the feeling pal

yep, and came close with Germany to win to nil/over 2.5/10+ corners and 30 booking points at 14/1. There were 9 corners :(.

Have won on 'goal in each half' in both Belgium & Germany games and goal in each half/5 corners each half in Belgium game today though

yep, and came close with Germany to win to nil/over 2.5/10+ corners and 30 booking points at 14/1. There were 9 corners :(.

Have won on 'goal in each half' in both Belgium & Germany games and goal in each half/5 corners each half in Belgium game today though

Ah not to bad then, if England win tomoz it will be my first win in around 10 attempts in the euros, so I might just stick 20 on a draw to cover me self lol

Archived