Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

into anything to do with france getting corners tonight like @@filbertway

France have let me down twice already on corners bets this tournament so I don't have the usual confidence in them.

Probably get on a request a bet involving goals and corners instead.

Griezmann to score, 8+ france corners and 30+ Iceland booking pts at 8/1 looks tidy.

Plenty around the 6/4 mark for France to score 1 or 2 and have 7 or so corners. Just got to hope for a couple of bookings as well :D

If they play with the team that finished the Ireland game then I'll be all over 9+ corners.

france -2, france 8+ corners @ 8/1.

france win, 8+ match corners & 20+ bookings each @ 4/1.

griezmann to score more than iceland @ 3/1.

come at me skybet. 

this game is gonna ruin all the fun of the fair. get some corners or at least if you arent gonna get any corners and insist on scoring loads let griezmann score one 

edit nice thanks for listening 

Pardew of betting is having a shocker this tournament. Just about everything and anything I touch turns to shit. I don't really get that annoyed by it now though because I know full-well I'll have an outrageous week during the season that more than makes up for it.

Pardew of betting is having a shocker this tournament. Just about everything and anything I touch turns to shit. I don't really get that annoyed by it now though because I know full-well I'll have an outrageous week during the season that more than makes up for it.

You ain't the only one Dan. Apart from a few ok wins, my betting on the Euros has been relatively dire.

been a great set of quarter finals. poor group stage. still in with a big shout of a 50/1 pre tournament winner, need france/griezmann so basically all down to the semi final. 

been a great set of quarter finals. poor group stage. still in with a big shout of a 50/1 pre tournament winner, need france/griezmann so basically all down to the semi final.

You got fiddies?!

I thought 33/1 was golden. Starting to regret not having more on it now

You got fiddies?!

I thought 33/1 was golden. Starting to regret not having more on it now

well i couldn't get 33s cos it's with us so i shopped around and could only get 20s which was upsetting, then skybet were kind enough to offer 50/1 for france win, griezmann golden boot & poland to qualify for the quarters. so polands in, leaving just the first bit. 

spent a while trying to work out how to lay some of it off, being on a 50/1 shot that's now averaging about 2/1 but couldn't work it out. too many variables so just gonna let it bounce. only had a fiver on but here's hoping. 

Archived