Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Started a new account to rid me of this 2010 curse.... what's the likelihood of me getting banned for selling up all my squad and buying a dog muck card I've listed on my new account for like 800k?

I did it on mine, and got a warning and a coin wipe for suspected dodgy activity, just make sure you spend your coins on your team and for a first offence you just get a warning if you get caught.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I did it on mine, and got a warning and a coin wipe for suspected dodgy activity, just make sure you spend your coins on your team and for a first offence you just get a warning if you get caught.

Coin wipe? I think it has to be done

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Coin wipe? I think it has to be done

Just buy a few non-rares and sell them for 10k each, then do it with in forms buying them for 50k ish and selling them for 80/90k, you may lose a bit on EA tax, but it'll look less suspicious I would suspect. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Was that his new 87 rated card? It just looks insane! his main card stats are better than totw agueros

Yeah, used his 87 one in a front three with De Bruyne and Benteke and I just couldn't get on with him.

23 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Finally managed to build a 100 chem gold team with my extremely limited coin budget

Whole thing only cost me 7K! So I can actually afford a few decent players to add as well now. Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20161222-144446.png

Christ

You bought the coin boosts yet mate lol I hardly played the game but had a better team than that by a distance, mind you I did do a fair bit of kit peddling. 

21 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Christ

You bought the coin boosts yet mate lol I hardly played the game but had a better team than that by a distance, mind you I did do a fair bit of kit peddling. 

All the coins I've got have been from a single 10 game coin boost and selling all the players I got from free packs. I havnt really got the time to spend hours on the transfer market :(

At least I've got a team now that can actually make 2 passes without losing the ball lol

14 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

All the coins I've got have been from a single 10 game coin boost and selling all the players I got from free packs. I havnt really got the time to spend hours on the transfer market :(

At least I've got a team now that can actually make 2 passes without losing the ball lol

Can you not get on more? Smash the coin boosts out if I were you. 

Need to get rid of that 75 rated CAM in midfield he will actually have a rating of 72 at most as out of position, 

To be fair you have 10,000 coins in that screen shot! You could make serious improvements with that. 

8 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Can you not get on more? Smash the coin boosts out if I were you. 

Need to get rid of that 75 rated CAM in midfield he will actually have a rating of 72 at most as out of position, 

To be fair you have 10,000 coins in that screen shot! You could make serious improvements with that. 

Yeh that's why I'm asking for suggestions lol I know with that 10k I can make some decent changes, I'm just a bit worried about being able to pay for contracts and fitness cards if I spend it all though. I've made the mistake of spending all my coins before and just being screwed the moment I need to start buying fitness cards. Sick of building squads and then having to sell players off just to keep playing.

I'm useless at trying to work out squads that have high chemistry, took me bloody ages to get this one up to a reasonable standard

5 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Yeh that's why I'm asking for suggestions lol I know with that 10k I can make some decent changes, I'm just a bit worried about being able to pay for contracts and fitness cards if I spend it all though. I've made the mistake of spending all my coins before and just being screwed the moment I need to start buying fitness cards. Sick of building squads and then having to sell players off just to keep playing.

I'm useless at trying to work out squads that have high chemistry, took me bloody ages to get this one up to a reasonable standard

You wanna rotate over fitness cards, play the computer for a couple of games or something, so expensive for what they are.

Contracts in this are cheap from what I've seen, 150-200

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You wanna rotate over fitness cards, play the computer for a couple of games or something, so expensive for what they are.

Contracts in this are cheap from what I've seen, 150-200

I didn't realise fitness improved if the players don't play for a game, does this apply if you leave them on the bench and they don't play as well? I honestly thought the only way of getting it back was fitness cards

Now I feel like a complete dumbass :dry:

3 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

I didn't realise fitness improved if the players don't play for a game, does this apply if you leave them on the bench and they don't play as well? I honestly thought the only way of getting it back was fitness cards

Now I feel like a complete dumbass :dry:

Yeah mate lol 

Don't bring them on they'll recover, two games  max if they're knackered, One will do most of the time. 

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah mate lol 

Don't bring them on they'll recover, two games  max if they're knackered, One will do most of the time. 

I've literally spent the past three fifa's wasting coins on fitness cards...

ffs lol

1 hour ago, MrSpaM said:

ffs lol

I've noticed they recover slightly quicker in the resys compared to being an unused sub, as for your team u can pick up a solid calcio a(seria A) team for cheap as chips, players like Armero Lb, Medel cdm/cm, Banega cm/cam, salah rm/rw, Niang st, icardi st are players that you can pick up for peanuts but will stand you in good stead going forward.... wouldn't bother with hybrid teams unless you're trying to slip elite players into a team together they're kind of pointless 

3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

ffs lol

To be fair, there's real players who use up their football players in FUT so much that they wear them out past the <80% fitness level - that's when (Bronze and Silver) fitness cards can come in handy.

4-4-1-1

Schmeichel

Hernandez Morgan Fuchs Schlupp
Musa Mendy Drinkwater Vardy
Okazaki
Slimani

Get the ball forward as soon as possible and attack. Lethal. Sweaty but as the saying goes if you can't beat them, join them. 

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

4-4-1-1

Schmeichel

Hernandez Morgan Fuchs Schlupp
Musa Mendy Drinkwater Vardy
Okazaki
Slimani

Get the ball forward as soon as possible and attack. Lethal. Sweaty but as the saying goes if you can't beat them, join them. 

No Mahrez? :|

Archived