Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

5 minutes ago, casablancas said:

This is me atm. I tend to rotate Mahrez with inform Walcott. As you can imagine the front two are bloody deadly and actually quite fun to use. Also have a championship squad which I use more than this one using inform Gayle who is bloody good. 

image.png

Your team name basically says it all.... can't believe you've not got renato sanches in there though he's a tank in the middle of the park lol 

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Do people find Custom Tactics work for them? I've watched a few videos of people saying they work wonders and others say they don't. 

Personally for me they work.

seems to work for me, took a bit of tweaking to suit me but since I've got it to how I like it I rarely lose

Saving up my coins I'm currently sitting on 140k.... I'm after either a quality striker or cm, I've currently got Dembele Kante Rooney Gundogan Matic for the cm slots, with Vardy Sturridge totw Gayle LF Martial and Rashford as strikers... I've been looking at totw Walcott as a RF Sanchez as a LF Toure and De bruyne, has anyone tried any of the latter or reccomend any other players? Not bothered about how many star skill moves etc as I'm more of a tikka tacca kind of guy that likes to pass my way through teams

2 hours ago, matty98 said:

Benteke's 2nd IF has to be the best card in the game, he's ridiculous 

Comfortably.

I was at something like 38 games played 47 goals by the time I got bored and made a new side. He's superb.

Second week on the spin I've failed to qualify for the weekend league, I'm getting sick of people backing out once they see my est 2010 bit above my team, what is the point in it being there? I had 14 people back out in a row before landing some pro player

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Second week on the spin I've failed to qualify for the weekend league, I'm getting sick of people backing out once they see my est 2010 bit above my team, what is the point in it being there? I had 14 people back out in a row before landing some pro player

Yeah, it needs hiding big time. Think mine is 2013 and still have people constantly backing out. 

Show it in seasons and friendlies by all means, but I think in the fut champs you shouldn't be able to see anything, including the other persons gamertag. 

Keep playing teams who pressure ridiculously well. As in if I pass to my striker the centre backs get him to instantly and win the ball back. Tried various tactics but my centr backs always seem to back off, or dont get to the striker as wuikc as the opposition do.

Is this just a case of they are really good at defending or is it a tactic im missing out on?

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Also it doesn't help if you use the kits you get when winning the Fut Champions league or Division 1. People tend to leave if they see you with that. Seen a lot of people moaning about this. 

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Yeah, it needs hiding big time. Think mine is 2013 and still have people constantly backing out. 

Show it in seasons and friendlies by all means, but I think in the fut champs you shouldn't be able to see anything, including the other persons gamertag. 

It's just a total pain in the arse, I mean I'm no more than an average player at best but seem to be getting screwed over by it being there, like you said there is no benefit to it being there anyway

On Tue Dec 20 2016 at 12:19, Devonfox1884 said:

Finally given in and spent the coins I had saved up... 4-3-3 (4)

Buffon 

Alves

Chiellini

Boateng

Alaba

Nainggolan

Vidal

Deco (CAM)

Cuadrado

Dybala

Douglas Costa

I feel dirty using that front three, but who really cares lol

Dybala is actually unreal to use.

Anyone know if you can transfer players/coins to a different account? I can't get on to my Scrambled Heggs account for some reason so had to make a new one.. I have about 30k coins, Vardy and Sterling other than that I don't have a FUT. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Dybala is actually unreal to use.

Anyone know if you can transfer players/coins to a different account? I can't get on to my Scrambled Heggs account for some reason so had to make a new one.. I have about 30k coins, Vardy and Sterling other than that I don't have a FUT. 

Don't think so mate, unless you contact EA direct. Although I'm pretty sure they frown upon people having multiple accounts anyway... not that they can do anything about it!

Archived