Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

18 minutes ago, GLC said:

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/3170866/ 

futhead link to it :)

Edit: i've only just got Sigurdsson, he got sent off in a game.... lol  Herrera is a god on this with a hawk chem card!

Ahhh that's better. 

So jealous that you've got IF Vardy and TOTGS Mahrez! Tbf the normal Vardy card is OP. He's banging goals left, right and centre for me. 

Wtf is going on with the Weekend tournament?! Last two games, in which I was winning, and in the last 10 minutes both games ended because of DNF, kicking me out of UT all together and recording the games as a loss! It can't be down to my Internet as my ps4 is hooked upto my router with a patch lead so my Internet should be good. 

****ing joke if you ask me. 

7 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Looks like I'm going to end up in Gold 2 bracket for the third time running in the Fut Champions 

What are the rewards like for that? Have u packed any1 worth while? What totw players have u got from them?

on another note I'd say keep your 50k over signing gundogan he just seems pretty average, doesn't feel like a 50k player anyway

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

What are the rewards like for that? Have u packed any1 worth while? What totw players have u got from them?

on another note I'd say keep your 50k over signing gundogan he just seems pretty average, doesn't feel like a 50k player anyway

You get 45,000 coins, 1 rare gold pack and 2 rare mega packs. Didn't get any informs but did get Courtous and Pepe in last months pack. If I carry on playing the way I am over this month I should get rewarded with 3 TOTW player pack. 

40 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

How do you get the team of the week players? I didn't bother with the weekend league after the rubbish I got for finishing silver 1 

Basically play the weekend league every weekend and depending on how many games you win throughout the month you get other rewards. 

6361367934352518286896289.jpg

21 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Looks like I'm going to end up in Gold 2 bracket for the third time running in the Fut Champions 

And so I landed on 22 wins for the third consecutive week running. DNF ****ed me over 5 wins. Shit servers. 

Just switched the controlls from auto to air balls only for switching the players and dear lord it's made such a difference!!! Defending just seems so much easier as they have no clue what player your controlling + the ai can't switch players when I try through balls killing any chance I had of getting on the end of them!!! Another positive is buying Martial as a LF and sticking him in as a ST with 6 Chem he's ridiculous, decent options up top now with Vardy,Sturridge,Lukaku and Martial... along with Remy and Rashford lurking in the resys lol gundogan has grown on me massively + I've added Moussa Dembele to the cm who is a monster

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Just switched the controlls from auto to air balls only for switching the players and dear lord it's made such a difference!!! Defending just seems so much easier as they have no clue what player your controlling + the ai can't switch players when I try through balls killing any chance I had of getting on the end of them!!! Another positive is buying Martial as a LF and sticking him in as a ST with 6 Chem he's ridiculous, decent options up top now with Vardy,Sturridge,Lukaku and Martial... along with Remy and Rashford lurking in the resys lol gundogan has grown on me massively + I've added Moussa Dembele to the cm who is a monster

I signed Dembele a few weeks back. Can't get on with him. I also was looking at converting Martial to a striker but decided to go with IF Defoe who is an absolute beast. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I signed Dembele a few weeks back. Can't get on with him. I also was looking at converting Martial to a striker but decided to go with IF Defoe who is an absolute beast. 

I was humming and harring about going in for if Defoe but I watched a few reviews and they weren't the best..... IF Dwight Gayle on the other hand is supposed to be a goal scoring monster, I snapped him up last night for 20k, haven't had the chance to use him yet but I can see a pairing of him and vardy doing some damage

17 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Just got sucked into buying a Xmas Jumbo rare players pack (100k/200 FIFA points) .... best I pulled was howedes and butland!!!! That will be the last pack I ever buy

IF Vardy and Neuer for me. :whistle:

Failed to pack a blue TOTGS card, however. All down to luck.

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

TOTW Dwight Gayle scores goals for fun!!! 20k + 5k for the hunter card= money well spent, just a shame on have to replace coutinho with Rooney just to get his chem up to 9

Mmm I might try a front 3 of Walcott totw gayle and totw Zaha... 

Sounds spicy. :thumbup:

This is me atm. I tend to rotate Mahrez with inform Walcott. As you can imagine the front two are bloody deadly and actually quite fun to use. Also have a championship squad which I use more than this one using inform Gayle who is bloody good. Admittedly I got stupid lucky in a pack and dropped Ronaldo which has helped fund this team. Invested that in buyin Pogba's for 400k and selling him for 500k at around 1600 on a Saturday. 

image.png

Archived