Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

An Open Letter to Steve Walsh

Just now, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

What are you - 12?

On 19 July 2016 at 22:01, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Also a bit fvcking annoying to sign a new agreement last month and then knob-off now. That's footy I suppose.

I was quoting your earlier comment you baffon 

6 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

...and you decide to edit your post - slick work there.

and you can leave the 'I've been on this forum longer than you rubbish. How do you know how long I've been supporting leicester for you tool.

I don't, but I know when you joined the forum February 2016 so maybe get off your high horse, stop trying to belittle others and let them have an opinion too 

4 minutes ago, Jace said:

I don't, but I know when you joined the forum February 2016 so maybe get off your high horse, stop trying to belittle others and let them have an opinion too 

I expressed my opinion that the player Steve Walsh justified the 'legend' status, whereas the asst manager didnt IN MY VIEW.  I never belittled you, you're just being paranoid now.

And seriously, what on earth has the date someone joined the forum have to do with things. Bizarre!

14 hours ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

I expressed my opinion that the player Steve Walsh justified the 'legend' status, whereas the asst manager didnt IN MY VIEW.  I never belittled you, you're just being paranoid now.

And seriously, what on earth has the date someone joined the forum have to do with things. Bizarre!

I wouldn't waste your time ...   I seem to remember him taking the p1ss out of me cus I joined last year even though I've been supporting this club before he even arrived on the planet.

44 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I wouldn't waste your time ...   I seem to remember him taking the p1ss out of me cus I joined last year even though I've been supporting this club before he even arrived on the planet.

Tbh anyone that joined after 2005 is clearly plastic

Can we stop worrying  about sw now? He has made his priorities clear.

He was a part of last year... but so many other thinks we key too... on and off the field.... we are In Great shape and there will always be some staff turnover.  

Let's trust Claudio and the owners to use these opportunities to make things even better

Archived