Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cumbria Fox

Whereabouts of Benalouane

15 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

The guys 29 FFS

Piss poor if he couldn't captain a very young reserve side.

I think the point being made is that if his attitude was anything resembling what you are suggesting (which of course it probably isn't) the club wouldn't be so stupid as to vindicate and promote it by then putting him in charge of the younger players he is apparently setting such a bad example to. 

I think it's pretty safe to say no one knows how good would be, where his head is at, or whether he could contribute anything to side. He's not played for donkeys. The suggestion he should play does seem to be a bit of a the grass must be greener attitude to me though. Having said that Wasil is done you would like to think given his previous at other clubs he could do better than him. First choice sensible option would be Morgan and Huth all day long.

18 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Don't worry, it isnt

I know but if it was.

I love it when somebody comes out with the attitude crap yet have never met the person. Even if someone tells them how do they know the two even get on.

I wish people would judge others by how they find them. Not off the back of some gossip bollox.

3 hours ago, reynard said:

Is he really any good? Seriously the little I have seen of him didn't impress me at all. Utter waste of money. I hope we can offload him in January.

Thought he was decent in our league cup games, but can't remember him playing much in the Prem. Watching Morgan and Wasyl get done in by a simple goal kick makes me think Benny could probably have a go. 

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Thought he was decent in our league cup games, but can't remember him playing much in the Prem. Watching Morgan and Wasyl get done in by a simple goal kick makes me think Benny could probably have a go. 

He's obviously not impressed in the under 23's 

started the season as the captain and now can't even get into that squad 

Archived