Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cumbria Fox

Whereabouts of Benalouane

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

That's ****ing embarrassing. Harry Wilson's what, nearly twenty? If he can't take a good shoeing now he's never going to be a pro.

If you heard how these youth team players are pampered by their clubs you wouldnt be shocked that they can't take a bit of a kicking. 

22 hours ago, Father Ted said:

He's shown fantastic attitude and whenever he featured last season never put a foot wrong. If I remember correctly, his distribution is outstanding for a centre back - give him a go.

Exactly, even last season when Huth & Morgan were in the form of their lives, Benny looked more comfortable on the ball when he played. What's his injury status now?

13 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Exactly, even last season when Huth & Morgan were in the form of their lives, Benny looked more comfortable on the ball when he played. What's his injury status now?

Well he's definitely match fit as he plays in the under21s every other week

7 hours ago, FireFox said:

Despite being the 'registration deadline', official squad list, that list is not absolutely final, changes can be made to it before the January window.

yes a free agent signing can be added if you have space not someone you already have under contract

9 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

There is a reason Was came in for him against Everton twice last season instead of Yohan.

True- management just can't rate him especially to not even have him in the 25 man squad.

Shame as I've really liked the look of him when he's played and seems a decent enough chap. Do find it odd that Ranieri hasn't even had him on the bench this year bare in mind Huth and Morgan have been absolutely god awful. 

yes a free agent signing can be added if you have space not someone you already have under contract

Simply not true. Nothing in the rules states additions had to have been free agents. Maybe that is normally the case, so that is thought to be the rule, but it isn't.

There is a reason Was came in for him against Everton twice last season instead of Yohan.

Well the 2nd time was because he wasn't in our squad, he was out on loan, though also injured.

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Correct so they would not be on our official 25 man squad.

They're still part of the squad, just not the 25 man squad list.

The Premier League website lists him as part of our squad (which isn't the "official 25 man squad list" as you keep mentioning, but that doesn't matter). Why would he be listed there if he wasn't part of our squad for the premier league?! I don't understand why it is so hard to accept that he was added after the fact.

3 hours ago, sm1 said:

I watched them train last sunday and he looked sharp. ... if there were a cb problem he might be better thsn was.... which hurts me to say coz i love was

10 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

The important question is 'does he play for Nigeria?' 

Funny as this may be, it actually just helped me prove my point. So thanks.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/254070

Premier League players potentially on AFCON duty

Leicester City: Yohan Benalouane (Tunisia), Jeffrey Schlupp (Ghana), Daniel Amartey (Ghana), Riyad Mahrez (Algeria), Islam Slimani (Algeria), Ahmed Musa (Nigeria)

3 minutes ago, FireFox said:

They're still part of the squad, just not the 25 man squad list.

The Premier League website lists him as part of our squad (which isn't the "official 25 man squad list" as you keep mentioning, but that doesn't matter). Why would he be listed there if he wasn't part of our squad for the premier league?! I don't understand why it is so hard to accept that he was added after the fact.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/84136

When he drops onto the confirmed list I will agree. So I'm going with that not just a list of players from the club. I will also bet he don't make a premier league appearance for us un till listed on the above page.

Just now, sylofox said:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/84136

When he drops onto the confirmed list I will agree. So I'm going with that not just a list of players from the club. I will also bet he don't make a premier league appearance for us un till listed on the above page.

That isn't going to change. Ever. Not even after January. It's a news article basically.

Hamza is listed on it despite being on a season long loan.

8 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Funny as this may be, it actually just helped me prove my point. So thanks.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/254070

you really should read all of your proof. He's listed as a player going from a prem club not a prem player. He's not mentioned in the article that claims we will be hardest hit.

anyway he won't play for us so it won't matter.

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

you really should read all of your proof. He's listed as a player going from a prem club not a prem player. He's not mentioned in the article that claims we will be hardest hit.

anyway he won't play for us so it won't matter.

He is literally listed as a "Premier League player potentially on AFCON duty" (not that he will play for Tunisia).

And yeah, it is very doubtful he will play for us, but he can, and that does matter in regards to what some have been discussing.

2 hours ago, dannythefox said:

It's now under 23s and he's played loads in the last 6 months because it's his standard.

Did he try it on with your mrs? You have made your point, valid or not but no need to keep posting the same thing.

Fiorentina took him on loan, he did well for Atalanta and you could argue he hasn't really had a fair crack of the wip with us. With how bad defensively we have been and Wasyl no longer being good enough he isn't as bad as being excluded would imply.

Archived