Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cumbria Fox

Whereabouts of Benalouane

Again, he is not in our squad of 25 so cannot feature. We can change the composition of our squad in January, but someone has to drop out for that to happen 

Again, he is in our PL squad. Check the PL website. He could make an appearance if Claudio wanted.

Good to hear he won the legal battle for his wages.

If this guy is registered within the squad it baffles me to why he doesn't even make the bench. With Huth and Morgan well out of form you would of thought he would be in line for atleast a start or to come on to help give him game time. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

If this guy is registered within the squad it baffles me to why he doesn't even make the bench. With Huth and Morgan well out of form you would of thought he would be in line for atleast a start or to come on to help give him game time. 

German tanks were always better than Tunisian ones!

Just now, dylanlegend said:

If this fella can't get in ahead of Hernandez he must be bad, cos from what I've seen of Hernandez, he's the one who should be rotting in the reserves 

He wasn't registered to play in the premier league, so can't play.

All in all one of our most disastrous signings in recent years. A complete waste of money.

Just now, Chelve84 said:

Is he in the 25 man squad. I can't seem to find a link that puts him in the 25 man squad. Every registration I click on shows him not registered 

Now this is weird someone put a link up some weeks ago and he was in the squad. But I have just checked and he is not in our squad.

So it seems he is not.

11 hours ago, FireFox said:

Again, he is in our PL squad. Check the PL website. He could make an appearance if Claudio wanted.

Good to hear he won the legal battle for his wages.

Not on our squad on the premier league site I just checked.

10 hours ago, AndWhat? said:

Played against Liverpool for the under 21's a couple weeks ago and was apparently kicking all the kids around the park lol

I work with Harry Wilson's mum and she said they were going to put a complaint in about him lollol 

That's ****ing embarrassing. Harry Wilson's what, nearly twenty? If he can't take a good shoeing now he's never going to be a pro.

Just now, Chelve84 said:

Is he in the 25 man squad. I can't seem to find a link that puts him in the 25 man squad. Every registration I click on shows him not registered 

Nope he's not in the squad as he wasn't registered at the start of the season 

1 hour ago, FireFox said:

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/26/Leicester-City/squad

How many more times will I need to post this link?

Doesn't matter how many times you post that although it's on the premier league website

It's not the official squad list that was submitted in September 

@sylofox latest post has the correct link in it 

Doesn't matter how many times you post that although it's on the premier league website

It's not the official squad list that was submitted in September 

@sylofox latest post has the correct link in it 

Despite being the 'registration deadline', official squad list, that list is not absolutely final, changes can be made to it before the January window.

Archived