Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

HOW WAS HUME?

i work at a sports stats company and i got a call from our guy at the leicester game and asked him how hume did, and he said "it wasnt his sort of game" :blink: not sure what to make of that.

I'd agree with that. Too much hoofing and a little bit too physical for such a small guy.

i work at a sports stats company and i got a call from our guy at the leicester game and asked him how hume did, and he said "it wasnt his sort of game" :blink: not sure what to make of that.

I misread the title of this thread as "Who was Hume?" :P

a bit quiet, hard worker and up for it though

He certainly did work hard and put effort into his game.

I'd agree with that. Too much hoofing and a little bit too physical for such a small guy.

I also felt that it just a tough job for him in such a physical game... it seemed nearly impossible for such a small guy to get past two/three or even four defenders who were much taller and much heavier than him and often "walled him in"...

I thought he looked dangerous and although he didn't have any clear cut chances a few of his through balls were superb. That ball around the back of the defence for de Vries to latch on to was amazing and the fact it was that donkey on the end of it and not Hume or Hammond frustrated me so much.

I think he's an excellent player, probably gonna be wasted at Leicester.

I thought he looked dangerous and although he didn't have any clear cut chances a few of his through balls were superb. That ball around the back of the defence for de Vries to latch on to was amazing and the fact it was that donkey on the end of it and not Hume or Hammond frustrated me so much.

I think he's an excellent player, probably gonna be wasted at Leicester.

I imagine at the moment he's regretting the move.

Rarely in the line up and then when he does, it's in front of a bunch of underachievers with MdV in front of him.

I imagine at the moment he's regretting the move.

Rarely in the line up and then when he does, it's in front of a bunch of underachievers with MdV in front of him.

I doubt he's regretting the move, he'll be on atleast twice as much money as he was on and he knows that he's our best striker so he's in a position where if he plays to his potential the fans will love him because there's no other bugger worth loving. He seems to so keen to get involved, he'll score tomorrow night.

Ditto.

Seems to offer us nowt, total garbage so far.

Agreed. He was rubbish. Keep him as a squad player, no more. I'll be very annoyed if he starts against Brighton.

Oooh this doesn't sound very good, not that I'm surprised with some of the Hearts fans said about him when we first signed him.

I'll reserve judgement until I finally see him play tomorrow night, but I'm not expecting much. :unsure:

I agredd with the guy on the phone-in who when talking about Kisnorbos funny run said "...if he was a horse I'd have him shot".

I bit harsh but I see his point.

:o Hmm but that could easily be due to his injury? It is a well-known occurrence.

I somehow don't find that very funny... :blink:

Archived