Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Brighton Match Thread

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Kisnorbo, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Tiatto, de Vries, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Sylla, Hammond, Dublin, Gerrbrand.

Pity de Vries is playing but at least Dublin and Sylla have been dropped.

why? it is a bit strange for a team to drop their top scorer.

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Kisnorbo, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Tiatto, de Vries, Hume.

Pity de Vries is playing but at least Dublin and Sylla have been dropped.

What about Douglas?... Late injury? Disappointed to see Kisnorbo in defence... Why not play Sheehan or Gilbert?!

City:

Henderson

Stearman

McCarthy

Johansson

Kisnorbo

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Williams

Tiatto ©

de Vries

Hume

Another left back. :rolleyes: 4 changes. :(

I don't get it... I thought our coaching staff were working together more like a team than anything else. Surely our coaches can recognise the need to get stability in our team. And that must result in playing players in their correct positions. Levein doesn't seem like a stubborn person that surrounds himself by yes-men. Surely they must realise that changing our LB EVERY game is not healthy for the stability of the team... I'm starting to question whether our coaches are actually fit to do their jobs :huh:

Archived