Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

1 minute ago, the fox said:

I've been waiting for too long to see this! Waking up every day afraid that one of them is gonna get hurt or miss weight can be a torture so excuse the eager me lol

Calm down Foxy !! ...  it’ll be on soon ! ....        I was also a big ufc fan ...   watched it when Royce Gracey was king  and claret flowed all the time  !! ...   not so much now though ...    a bit sanitised and over hyped for me ....   :)

• Like 1

Just now, the fox said:

Disgraceful! He absolutely dominated and just like that, he ruined it! Smh! 

He was stupid to jump out the cage, what is worse though is the guy who jumped in and started punching Connor. The throwing of beers as he left was out of order too. 

2 minutes ago, LCFC BEAST said:

McGregor lost the fight, but has completely got in Khabib's head the whole of the build up.

Khabib needs to be stripped and suspended for that, absolutely disgraceful.

Are you mad? lol it’s not even the worst thing that’s happened in the lead up to this fight. 

The fella that jumped in the octagon and hit Connor from behind can get in the bin though. 

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He was stupid to jump out the cage, what is worse though is the guy who jumped in and started punching Connor. The throwing of beers as he left was out of order too. 

It kinda ruined his victory a bit. Smh. 

But I tell you what, Conor talked all that and Khabib bottled it up. 

It's more the profile of it all really, you've got Rory McIlroy & Matt Damon sat ringside and all that's kicking off, it's a serious security thing UFC is accountable for.

That said McGregor's no angel, this is just part of the fight after all the weeks of build ups, ya don't know wtf goes on with their people/preparation which doesn't get out to the media, who knows.

Anyway it was ugly, UFC usually is. It's blokes bumming eachother on the floor or battering eachothers brains into a soup, it's more primal than boxing and that blows over. The best fighter won, it was entertaining, been worth getting back up for zzzzzz's

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Khabib could have walked away the victor, could have still let his disdain for McGregor and his gang show.

I'm more upset about the sucker punch Conor got. 

Btf, I can't say Conor didn't have it coming. He was cheating in the match and called Khabib all types of names. People like Khabib don't take insults lightly. 

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Khabib could have walked away the victor, could have still let his disdain for McGregor and his gang show.

He's chucked it away.

How on earth do they police a rematch?

He was beat too convincingly for a rematch really so I imagine that won’t be too much of a problem. Other fighters are ahead of Connor now. More what happens next in regards of punishment. 

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

It kinda ruined his victory a bit. Smh. 

But I tell you what, Conor talked all that and Khabib bottled it up. 

Exactly man you can’t say the stuff he said and do the stuff he did and not expect some sort of repercussion. He took it further than a fight build up. But as I said the fella that jumped him is a moron.

• Like 3