Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

Conor threw a dolly at a bus full of people, called Khabib and his father cowerds and rats. He tried to force Khabib a cup of whisky knowing well his religious background just to slid the word "backward" at Khabib and he paid for it. 

My only problem is the guy punching Conor. 

But hey, that was one of the biggest beatdowns known to men. I ain't feeling sorry for Conor. He had it coming. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, the fox said:

kKYGPqSNt4jBhVm9ZA-2rAXp8LlUq8NAJGXXEPeb

Morning Foxy ! ...   glad you enjoyed it.  As soon as the Grand Prix has finished I’m going to watch it ..

Good pic you posted there of THE best wrestler of all time ...  he had to throttle back most of the time in case he hurt someone ..  :)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Morning Foxy ! ...   glad you enjoyed it.  As soon as the Grand Prix has finished I’m going to watch it ..

Good pic you posted there of THE best wrestler of all time ...  

25 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

he had to throttle back most of the time in case he hurt someone ..  

Good morning to you too, mate.

It was a great card and I highly recommend the last 3 fights. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Well UFC as a sporting organisation completely ****ed itself 

You're kidding? The hype will be huge, whatever they lose in fines they'll make back in interest and publicity. 

They'll obviously have to have a security rethink, Mcgregor being attacked in the ring after is definitely too far. Man's already just had the shit kicked out of him. 

Rest of it, for better or worse, will be good for the sport. 

****ing karma as well tbh. Cvnts deserved it, I don't like the pre fight smack talk at the best of times, I've said that before, leave it to the wwe. Your fight should hype itself. But Conor went way, way, way too far with it and tbf having him and his team get put back in their box in incredibly dominant style? Kinda what they deserved. 

• Like 1

Guest MattP

Shocking scenes really. A pro fighter can't jump out of the Octogon and attack a coach after a fight and the guy who jumped and threw a punch from behind should go to prison. You know it's a shitshow when McGregor comes out of something looking like the victim.

People shouldn't underestimate the shit this causes, I remember the blood on the streets and all the fighting in Vegas after Hatton and Mayweather fought, it's a miracle no one was killed. Imagine the scenes weren't too different last night 

Not a fan of UFC but McGregor deserved everybit of that. Don't think khabib is even bothered about the repurcussions. McMouth cussed him throughout pre fight and got owned big time. Khabib was SO pumped and probably felt cheated of a good scrap up so vented off more.

Great sporting result to see McMouth get owned. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the fox said:

Conor threw a dolly at a bus full of people, called Khabib and his father cowerds and rats. He tried to force Khabib a cup of whisky knowing well his religious background just to slid the word "backward" at Khabib and he paid for it. 

My only problem is the guy punching Conor. 

But hey, that was one of the biggest beatdowns known to men. I ain't feeling sorry for Conor. He had it coming. 

No excuse for the way he acted post fight. 

Whole thing was a farce really.

Oh well I got what I wanted which was McGregor getting beat up lol saw nothing that would make me watch UFC Regularly 

10 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Hype and money maybe - will it translate into respect for a lot of deserved fighters who are professional to the tilt? 

They say there’s no such thing as bad publicity.......although given they are trying to be taken seriously as a sport I’m sure they will be looking back on last night antics unfavourably, it’s not all bad for them.

Khabib is like the lightweight version of Fedor Emelinako. He is a Sambo martial art expert just like Fedor,  and nobody could be beat him in his prime either. 

The best part of the night was Derek "ma balls are hot" Lewis. "Trump called and told me to knock this Russian motherfvcker out". That's how all post match interviews should be like. 

Guest MattP
On 07/10/2018 at 10:03, MattP said:

People shouldn't underestimate the shit this causes, I remember the blood on the streets and all the fighting in Vegas after Hatton and Mayweather fought, it's a miracle no one was killed. Imagine the scenes weren't too different last night 

They weren't 

8 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

So it seems Mcgregor started the brawling inside the octagon... 

I don’t know why people keep saying this, he really didn’t. Two fellas jumped in the ring with the sole intention of attacking him. One comes toward him ready to strike so he bops him to stop him, then the other comes from behind and clubs him at the side of the head. Then a third guy appears and tries grappling him.