Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Support us when we are good, Support us when we are bad

24 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

**** off with your irrelevant Chelsea and Jose comparisons.

Thank **** we aren't like them in our operation,  they are a fickle instaclub with no class.

I could have used many examples. My point is there is very little loyalty in football. The owners wanted us to be a PL club and have invested a lot of money to make us what we currently are. They won't want us relegated because it's back to square one if they do. 

So understand my point and read my post before telling me to **** off. Cheers.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

And my point is where are these three wins coming from? We've got four tough games coming up, starting with Manchester City. We took one point from West Brom, Watford, Middlesbrough and Sunderland. One point (and didn't deserve that)! On paper you'd look at those games and at least want 6 points. 

Ranieri is showing little signs of getting us out of this mess. When we were bottom under Pearson at least we create chances, worked hard and were unlucky in some games. This season we offer absolutely nothing. We watch the same 11 under perform each week, they don't even look like they care, yet next week they'll all get picked again. Sacking the manager isn't the option IMO but something really needs to change.

Can't remember many in November and December. The xmas fixtures provided some respite re performances.

Ive supported city when we were in league one and when we were struggling worse than this. As a club we've had so many highs and lows and I will continue to support the foxes till the day I die and beyond but this season after last season is so frustrating and disappointing. How can we go from being so good last season to so crap this season it is just so bizzare as if the team has down tools for some reason

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Why are they clueless? Everybody has opinions. Is it because they don't agree with you?

And why will "things turn around"? Because we're Champions? Because we're "too good too go down"? We are rubbish and have been producing the same rubbish every week since the start of the season.... I have seen nothing to suggest things will turn around and we should all be worried... A few weeks back Sunderland were rock bottom, this week they've beaten us and are now two points behind us.

It's my opinion that they are clueless...  and I'm pretty confident that it's a well founded opinion!  Even the clueless are entitled to an opinion however....

I dont agree with second point.. I watched v Swansea, Burnley and CP as well as some of our champs league stuff and felt that we looked pretty good...

we've had a wobble, I've witnesssed them before and we'll get it right eventually....

we were total bilge v Boro...  we can't get any worse surely?

6 hours ago, carled said:

I think you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Just looking at the front page of this forum shows probably a 50/50 split about ranieri at best. 

Why are you "sure"  things will turn around? There is absolutely zero sign of it at the moment. There's a slim chance that the return of Drinkwater &  Schmeichel and the second coming of Mendy may suddenly spark life into an ailing team, but it is only a slim chance and certainly nothing to be "sure" about. 

No... Bushby

lets have a poll?  £25 to the charity of the other persons choosing for who's right...  you have  >35% and I will have <35%

we can play very well at times, we just need to hit our rhythm again

Archived