Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Smith....

He's been getting rave reviews - this lad sounds good - apparently he has 'frightening skill' !!!!

Sounds good to me - get Hughes and Joey banging the balls out to him - Humey and Hammond will soon score.

Levein has got it SORTED !!!

P.S. All you Leicester w*nk*rs that want LEVEIN out - GO AND DO ONE - HE WILL COME GOOD !! :thumbup:

He's been getting rave reviews - this lad sounds good - apparently he has 'frightening skill' !!!!

Sounds good to me - get Hughes and Joey banging the balls out to him - Humey and Hammond will soon score.

P.S. All you Leicester w*nk*rs that want LEVEIN out - GO AND DO ONE - HE WILL COME GOOD !! :thumbup:

Couldn't agree more :D

lets not put too much pressure on this lad eh? Ok he's had good reviews but I dont think we should be looking to an an 18 year old being a 'saviour'.....

Lets not get ahead of ourselves ...

We've got nowt else to do.

Hat-trick from him tomorrow or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets not put too much pressure on this lad eh? Ok he's had good reviews but I dont think we should be looking to an an 18 year old being a 'saviour'.....

Lets not get ahead of ourselves ...

Agreed. ;):thumbup:

Not sure if he'll be suspended cos apparently he's just been sent off for violent conduct. But if/when he is on board will there be any excuse not to play attacking football with the team available to us?

It sounds similar to our situation when some of our fans wanted Megson out,I said he would come good and there's now signs of it happening.It was ridiculas that some fans wanted Meggo out after just 9 months here,and I find it ridiuclas some of your fans want Levein out,in my opinion he needs to given until at least christmas!

Sounds very promising has been hailed as one of Englands best young wingers, or that's what it said on teletext. So hopefully he can put in the performances needed to inspire this team and entertain a bit more.

Welcome. :):D:D;):thumbup:

That lad turned the game for us, it was a total transformation when he came on, I actually enjoyed the second half loads :o Hopefully this is just the signing we need to kick start the season! :D

indeed, class act, second half was first time i have watched a lot of entertaining football lol, keep it up guys

Archived