Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

We gonna score in a minute

you develop a sixth sense being a City supporter and my sixth sense tells me that we are going to thrash somebody very soon and go from strength to strength!!!

Well at least I can think it for the next fortnight!!! Keep the faith CL will come good. :thumbup:

Maybe Chandler is right. :huh::blink::unsure::whistle: After the previous two performances it was all let's get CL out, now it is we are all full of hope. Perhaps we are all fickle boneheads. :rolleyes::D;):thumbup:

Maybe Chandler is right. :huh::blink::unsure::whistle: After the previous two performances it was all let's get CL out, now it is we are all full of hope. Perhaps we are all fickle boneheads. :rolleyes::D;):thumbup:

The criticisms remain as relevent as ever - cos there ARE REASONS we keep losing/drawing - but football will remain an emotional game and nowhere more so than at Leicester. It picks you up and puts you down. I feel no different with Levein than with myself. Set out honestly believing you can finish 18 holes in par, call yourself everything under the sun if you fail and start again all full of optimism next time (having meanwhile tried to figure out what went wrong).

The criticisms remain as relevent as ever - cos there ARE REASONS we keep losing/drawing - but football will remain an emotional game and nowhere more so than at Leicester. It picks you up and puts you down. I feel no different with Levein than with myself. Set out honestly believing you can finish 18 holes in par, call yourself everything under the sun if you fail and start again all full of optimism next time (having meanwhile tried to figure out what went wrong).

thats the problem levein never seems to do that.

neither did adams bassett or taylor come to think of it

thats the problem levein never seems to do that.

neither did adams bassett or taylor come to think of it

I think that's unfair to say. I reckon he's trying his hardest to work out why, but perhaps it's not all down to him.

Problems that we've had that Levein has or is working to resolve.

We had no pace in our team. So he's been out and signed Elvis, Hume and now the wizard Smith.

We were lacking width from a reliable source, so Levein has gone out and signed Smith.

Lacking youth in the team. Levein went out and signed alot of younger players.

There are plenty of things Levein is doing to turn this club around, there are also things he needs to learn from and I think he is doing. Defensively we are starting to look better, going forward we are starting to look better, we just need to piece both together in tandem.

The odds of us being better off without Levein would be stacked against us.

I might have different satisfaction levels than other supporters but after having to put up with all the shit that has been thrown at us under Taylor, Bassett and Adams i'm pretty pleased to see us piecing together a young and exciting team. Results aren't overly brilliant, but I said last season and i've got to stand by my words that all I wanted was a younger, hungrier team giving 110% and playing some decent football.

I'm fulfilled on all those aspects and if the results start coming in, then I can't see what more I could ask from the current set-up. It's not as bad as the Adams era.

I think that's unfair to say. I reckon he's trying his hardest to work out why, but perhaps it's not all down to him.

Problems that we've had that Levein has or is working to resolve.

We had no pace in our team. So he's been out and signed Elvis, Hume and now the wizard Smith.

We were lacking width from a reliable source, so Levein has gone out and signed Smith.

Lacking youth in the team. Levein went out and signed alot of younger players.

There are plenty of things Levein is doing to turn this club around, there are also things he needs to learn from and I think he is doing. Defensively we are starting to look better, going forward we are starting to look better, we just need to piece both together in tandem.

The odds of us being better off without Levein would be stacked against us.

I might have different satisfaction levels than other supporters but after having to put up with all the shit that has been thrown at us under Taylor, Bassett and Adams i'm pretty pleased to see us piecing together a young and exciting team. Results aren't overly brilliant, but I said last season and i've got to stand by my words that all I wanted was a younger, hungrier team giving 110% and playing some decent football.

I'm fulfilled on all those aspects and if the results start coming in, then I can't see what more I could ask from the current set-up. It's not as bad as the Adams era.

1- he caused that by refusing to play momo, hammil and JW.

2- yes in patches we see the beginnings of a quality piece of football but they are far too few and far between

1- he caused that by refusing to play momo, hammil and JW.

2- yes in patches we see the beginnings of a quality piece of football but they are far too few and far between

Refusal to play Momo? He's played him almost every game other than when he's injured. But he's been pretty crap as has Hamill when he's played. Wilcox perhaps has deserved more of a chance, but Levein has said all along he'd be a fringe player and more of a coach.

Refusal to play Momo? He's played him almost every game other than when he's injured. But he's been pretty crap as has Hamill when he's played. Wilcox perhaps has deserved more of a chance, but Levein has said all along he'd be a fringe player and more of a coach.

Daft thing is even Sylla's likely to play a bit better (given the chance) now we're becoming more attack orientated and the opposition have numerically more players you would term dangerous to look after.

Sometimes this season, Sylla has been crowded out (one reason, perhaps, why he's tended to fade after 25 minutes).

Now our attack is starting to look like it will take some holding and everyone will benefit cos it's not just a case of the opposition negating one or two key players to stiffle our entire attack. They'll have their hands full now.

When was the last time City opponents needed heroes in defence?.

Well they're gonna need some now and even more so when the Goal-Smith returns.

i dont think CL motivates his players enough ...well that my excuse for gareth williams

He shouldn't need motivating to produce average performances and we're not even seeing that.

Maybe Chandler is right. :huh::blink::unsure::whistle:After the previous two performances it was all let's get CL out, now it is we are all full of hope. Perhaps we are all fickle boneheads. :rolleyes::D;):thumbup:

I think O'Neills free...........

:P:D

Archived