Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Yesterday my dream died

7 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Very heart-warming and a nice touch.

Apparently Pearson's statement when he left wasn't appropriate to release in public.. :whistle:

It was very widely reported ... To paraphrase ....FOAD

I honestly don't get so many on here. Tears??? over a manager being sacked.....yeah he's a gentleman, a genuinely lovely man but he only lost a job.....people are actually  crying over spilt milk these days. ..just  saying  

8 hours ago, biggs said:

I honestly don't get so many on here. Tears??? over a manager being sacked.....yeah he's a gentleman, a genuinely lovely man but he only lost a job.....people are actually  crying over spilt milk these days. ..just  saying  

Just because you don't understand what football means to other people.

Not your fault you can't sympathise with others but I don't see anyone questioning you for not being emotional about us losing our most successful and most dignified gentleman of manager in our history.

On 24/02/2017 at 23:05, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Wait and see.

The repercussions of their decision to go back

on their word ( "unwavering support") could be

huge.

PR-wise it is already a total meltdown.

But that "PR Meltdown" is their doing, their choice etc. 

No such thing as bad PR it is said.

4 minutes ago, crsleicester said:

But that "PR Meltdown" is their doing, their choice etc. 

No such thing as bad PR it is said.

The saying is "There's no such thing as bad Publicity", PR needs massaging to maintain the image.

On 25/02/2017 at 00:12, Struwwelpeter60 said:

1. We are just one goal away from the CL quarter-finals.

2. So far, we haven't spent a single day in the drop-zone.

3. Just 16 days ago the owners assured CR of their 

"unwavering support".

Perhaps that explains the bewilderment of many people

in this forum and in the wider world.

Strictly speaking, we are 90 minutes away with us scoring one goal and the opposition not scoring.

If we score this one goal but Seville score one, then your simplfying isn't strictly true. You make it sound like it's a given to suit your point, it is far from it.

6 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

The saying is "There's no such thing as bad Publicity", PR needs massaging to maintain the image.

The fortunate thing for those guys is that they probably reaped enough during the summer to allow for a potential blow to their image for a few months now.

This whole saga will be forgotten in 3 months, we will stay up and quite comfortably and CR will be at the helm of another club, doing his bit at press conferences and earning a living.

The likes of the Libtard media whore Lineker will be pontificating about some other misjustice in the world he feels the need to jump all over and the world will go on.

It's what happens..

Have a look at the completely moronic comments in response to the moronic article by Daniel Taylor (sorry I put Phillips!) in the Guardian online.

The level of bile towards the club on there is incredible. It should galvanise us all, whatever our views on Claudio, to get behind the team and shove those comments right up where the sun doesn't shine.

Up the Foxes.

5 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Have a look at the completely moronic comments in response to the moronic article by Daniel Phillips in the Guardian online.

The level of bile towards the club on there is incredible. It should galvanise us all, whatever our views on Claudio, to get behind the team and shove those comments right up where the sun doesn't shine.

Up the Foxes.

I can't bring myself to enter that world, not even for the sports reporting!

• 1 month later...

Archived