Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

21 hours ago, Phube said:

I'm currently on 247 koroks!! 

900 seems like an awful lot!

Are you using a guide? I can't be bothered to find them, so I've got maps of all the regions with markings of where the Koroks are. That way there is still an element of hunting them down and solving a puzzle/lifting a rock, but it'd be way to tedious to find them all without a guide imo.

I'm on 148, but only done Great Plateau, Dueling Peaks region along with the ones I've found randomly during playthrough.

38 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Are you using a guide? I can't be bothered to find them, so I've got maps of all the regions with markings of where the Koroks are. That way there is still an element of hunting them down and solving a puzzle/lifting a rock, but it'd be way to tedious to find them all without a guide imo.

I'm on 148, but only done Great Plateau, Dueling Peaks region along with the ones I've found randomly during playthrough.

Nope no guides, but I have played it for over 150 hours!

It is pretty crazy there are 900 Korok seeds, now I know what to look out for I'm getting more still only on about 20 but I've only unlocked 4 towers. A long way to go the map is huge and so many little quests and places to explore. 

900 Korok seeds?!  I've found a hundred and something and I thought I was keeping my eyes well peeled lol Finally finished the game yesterday after about 130h in-game playtime. Not really feeling all that compelled to go back into it though: Feel like it would just be mindless wandering around hoping for the shrine seeker to ping or to bump into another quest-giver.

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

900 Korok seeds?!  I've found a hundred and something and I thought I was keeping my eyes well peeled lol Finally finished the game yesterday after about 130h in-game playtime. Not really feeling all that compelled to go back into it though: Feel like it would just be mindless wandering around hoping for the shrine seeker to ping or to bump into another quest-giver.

My thoughts as well. I haven't played it in over a month. Im still not sure if the DLC is enough to keep me playing it. Such a shame as I think its a good Zelda game but nowhere near the best one.

For me the game was too easy. Food was too easy to make and way too strong. Once I did the first boss I don't think I died again (except for doing something silly)

Now with Hard Mode coming out Its too late. I know how the game goes now so Hard Mode I cant see being all that hard. If it was really hard on my first play through, where you really had to think about how you were going to take down enemies then it would have been much more enjoyable.

Its a weird feeling cause I loved playing it. I think ultimately I cant get over the fact there is a complete lack of bosses. That was my biggest disappointment with the game. (I wont even talk about the final boss)

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

My thoughts as well. I haven't played it in over a month. Im still not sure if the DLC is enough to keep me playing it. Such a shame as I think its a good Zelda game but nowhere near the best one.

For me the game was too easy. Food was too easy to make and way too strong. Once I did the first boss I don't think I died again (except for doing something silly)

Now with Hard Mode coming out Its too late. I know how the game goes now so Hard Mode I cant see being all that hard. If it was really hard on my first play through, where you really had to think about how you were going to take down enemies then it would have been much more enjoyable.

Its a weird feeling cause I loved playing it. I think ultimately I cant get over the fact there is a complete lack of bosses. That was my biggest disappointment with the game. (I wont even talk about the final boss)

Yeah it's a bit odd that the toughest fights in the game were against open-world bosses.  Think I'll do the survival island shrine - I actually found it really early on when I still only had 4 hearts and found it too tough so I want to finish that one off but then I think that's it for me.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Yeah it's a bit odd that the toughest fights in the game were against open-world bosses.  Think I'll do the survival island shrine - I actually found it really early on when I still only had 4 hearts and found it too tough so I want to finish that one off but then I think that's it for me.

I enjoyed that quest. I did it with a dozen hearts so was a bit easier but really fun

Archived