Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Full ticket details Atletico (H) Announced

1 hour ago, C-man said:

What a weird reason to hate people :unsure:

Sorry, to clarify, the people who usually moan about ticket prices are the ones who spend £50 on beer before a game. Which pisses me off greatly. 

4 hours ago, Blackpool Fox 69 said:

You notice the on sale dates all before the first leg, cynic in me thinks club is making sure everything is sold before just in case we get stuffed in Madrid. Expensive business this Champions League stuff, ticket price, another £100 for a hotel, another £40 in Diesel, but what a ride!

I suppose they can't win really, but in this case there's not very long between the games anyway. However even if there was three months in between the first and second legs they'd still want them all sold before any potential "dead rubber" situation. Same reason they made everyone buy tickets to all three group games up front, just in case we were dead and buried after the first few games.

4 hours ago, Blackpool Fox 69 said:

You notice the on sale dates all before the first leg, cynic in me thinks club is making sure everything is sold before just in case we get stuffed in Madrid. Expensive business this Champions League stuff, ticket price, another £100 for a hotel, another £40 in Diesel, but what a ride!

Jesus Christ buddy 8 years ago we were playing third tier football 

cop on 

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 18:47, Spiritwalker said:

£90 for gold membership, £55 for a ticket, following football really does harm your wealth.

I dread to think how much those who have travelled away in Europe have spent.

Having bought gold memberships for my wife and I plus my lad that alone was 225. My wife and I are still waiting for membership cards! The group stage cost 315 for 3 of us. But there's no reduction in price only an increase the further we go. Membership is a scam.

Got my ticket and even though, just like my mates, I got the letter and E-mail it is my usual seat.

The guy in the ticket office was a little bemused we got letters since we have our usual seats, seems they are sent out by a different department at the club.

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 20:14, JR99 said:

Paper tickets atleast I suppose... Don't know why they didn't bother for sevilla fvcked everything up missing 1 ticket :sweating:

You only had to request a paper ticket when booking it. I have a paper ticket for all champions league games.

On 26/03/2017 at 21:57, Rocket-Ron said:

You only had to request a paper ticket when booking it. I have a paper ticket for all champions league games.

Didn't know that else I'd have done it... I suppose it's too late now too 

Archived