Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Full ticket details Atletico (H) Announced

22 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Does anyone know how you would go about changing your st seat for this fixture ? 

Well I'm guessing....

Those affected Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly and given notice of an exclusive window in which they can relocate to a different part of Leicester City Stadium. This window will be open between 9am on Friday 24 March and 2pm on Monday 27 March. Only those Season Ticket Holders who are required to relocate will have access to alternative seats that are not currently occupied by other Season Ticket Holders....

That's just a hunch, though. 

Considering that the fantastic noise and incredible level of support helped the team overcome Seville, and was key to the club earning probably an extra £10m from the quarter final match, £25 all round for adults would have been a top gesture.

You support the club whatever, but sometimes the powers that be, who come and go, are bereft of any understanding of how to provide a really meaningful thank you. 

32 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

£90 for gold membership, £55 for a ticket, following football really does harm your wealth.

I dread to think how much those who have travelled away in Europe have spent.

Gold members are shafted.

Most want to buy a season ticket but can't.

£90 for the privilege of being able to buy a ticket and no reductions and 5% off in the club shop rather than 10%. Even at the Everton match last season most didn't get a ticket as their ticket allocation was mostly given to first time to a Leicester City match Thais.

3 hours ago, Watson said:

It is greed from the club. Totally unnecessary increase in price that hurts us more than them. It's a shame we can't be a club that comes out and treats fans with more respect. I know people will say £45 is fine for a CL quarter final but they could charge £20 without noticing. 

I thought UEFA had a huge say on pricing like they do on what beer is sold. Just like the name change of the ground.

1 hour ago, Danizen said:

Well I'm guessing....

Those affected Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly and given notice of an exclusive window in which they can relocate to a different part of Leicester City Stadium. This window will be open between 9am on Friday 24 March and 2pm on Monday 27 March. Only those Season Ticket Holders who are required to relocate will have access to alternative seats that are not currently occupied by other Season Ticket Holders....

That's just a hunch, though. 

Cheers 

46 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I thought UEFA had a huge say on pricing like they do on what beer is sold. Just like the name change of the ground.

That's what I've heard too. Ticket pricing is largely out of the hands of the club. UEFA is essentially like the EU.

E-mail from the club saying my seat may not be available due to UEFA rules and that I might have to relocate for this match, says with each round passed more seats have to give way for UEFA broadcast and commercial partners.

So even less tickets for general sale then and perhaps why they are knocking the ticket price up to make up for tickets allocated to UEFA?

I'd pay double those prices if it means we win.

tbh though I'm probably gonna miss this one as I am saving my pennies for the final. Sevilla at home was an amazing experience and I'm just pleased to have been there to witness it

16 hours ago, Babylon said:

Gone up a fiver haven't they? Sure mine was £40 for the last one.

I thought I paid £45 in SK4 last time?

i paid around £80 (ish) in total, but, tottting up it'll cost me £90 this time, because apparently my ST holding children are expecting to go.... the nerve!

so, yes, or does appear to have gone up...   it not dramatic, but, a little grabby when the Seville match was already the most expensive KP match I've ever seen

13 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

That's what I've heard too. Ticket pricing is largely out of the hands of the club. UEFA is essentially like the EU.

Other than your attempt to make this political, I'd be interested to know your source for this.

Nothing in the regulations states that UEFA set a minimum pricing structure. The only thing about home tickets it mentions is that "Each club retains its receipts from the sale of match tickets and bears all its expenses."

Those regulations talk about everything, from accommodating the Venue Co-ordinator to how printed match tickets must be printed, and yet it doesn't say anything about minimum pricing? That's very strange.

The club are just naturally cashing in on their success. Of course any credible sources to the contrary are keenly sought, but I very much doubt at this stage UEFA insist on certain pricing.

Indeed, for Man City's game against Monchengladbach, season ticket holder's prices started at just £15 and £17.50 for non-season ticket holders. Amazingly, the price rocketed for the game against Barcelona before dropping to £25 upwards for Celtic.

14 hours ago, sylofox said:

Do people seriously still swallow this?

We paid three different prices for our three away group games FFS. Hardly good regulation if the home clubs have no say is it? Club used the "blame UEFA" excuse with the away ticket collection system and they're seeking to excuse their greed by touting the same shit in this instance too.

13 hours ago, ithuriel said:

E-mail from the club saying my seat may not be available due to UEFA rules and that I might have to relocate for this match, says with each round passed more seats have to give way for UEFA broadcast and commercial partners.

So even less tickets for general sale then and perhaps why they are knocking the ticket price up to make up for tickets allocated to UEFA?

Re-location period is open now, exclusively until Monday 5pm I think for ST holders who have to move.

Did mine as part of a group of us earlier this morning. I understand why, and accept it is a price of success, I move about 30 seats, two rows, no real hassle...but the people who are sat in the seats vacated by ST holders are generally not even interested in the game. There was a guy sat over the aisle from me, in our block of seats for the Seville game who didn't even stand up when we scored, and was on his phone for most of the game, he had some sort of Corporate lanyard/badge on...and by the end of 90 mins more or less the whole row across the aisle was empty...all seats just in front of TV camera/press box area. It really is a pi** take by UEFA

I never ever moan about the price and usually hate the people who do because they'd spend just as much on beer lollol 

But that is ridiculous! A fiver just for the sake of a fiver! Oh well, should definitely get tickets now! 

Got to relocate as my seats are taken by UEFA - relocation period is open now but I can't even get onto the queuing system! I don't mind moving but get annoyed if I have to move to another area where it costs significantly more than where my seat is (H1).

....been trying for over 2 hours to get through. Have they only got 1 person on? It's ridiculous.

......queuing, position 8.

7 hours ago, AjcW said:

I never ever moan about the price and usually hate the people who do because they'd spend just as much on beer lollol 

But that is ridiculous! A fiver just for the sake of a fiver! Oh well, should definitely get tickets now! 

What a weird reason to hate people :unsure:

Archived