Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Debut Goalscorers

Lets come up with a definitive list of players that have scored on their full debuts (excluding friendlies). There must have been a fair few over the years. One each and no looking in the record books until we're stuck.

One that I can immediately think of was Les Ferdinand v Southampton just a few seasons ago in 03/04 which must have been in the first 10 minutes.

Any more ?

after 20 mins of racking my brain ive finally remembered 1 !!!!

steve corica vs sunderland under mark mcghee ,opening day 1995 i think

It was a sad day when Corica went to Wolves. I raved about the bloke then he left!!!

Good thread this by the way.

Even if I am just plucking random names from memory...

Mark Robins?

Good call Jimbo, at an absolutely soaked Maine Road with his head. We won 1-0 too, a very rare occurance that season :o (94-95)

what a superb strike by corica aswel who we signed the night before lol

also the mark robins goal the ball was clearly going out of play until it hit a puddle which jamie lawrence picked up and crossed for robins to notch in :cool:

didnt neil lennon score on his debut? then went on to conceed a penalty which cost us 2 points?

Archived