Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Lee Hughes On Suicide Watch

Bloody hell, can anything else go wrong with him?

I'm afraid he's brought it all on himself, the answer is not to drink & drive, not that he was actually done for that because he left the scene of the crime.

Well, if he's gonna get a vote, perhaps that'll cheer him up.

And if Labour get the hint that he'll vote for them I'm sure Big Ears'll ring the European Parliament and ask if they can come up with something to the effect that it's against the guy's Human Rights to keep him in jail if it's making him feel miserable.

' date='Oct 7 2005, 11:03 PM' post='189651']

I bet if it was anyone's relatives in Prison on suicide watch the feelings would be completely different, even if it was exactly the same circumstances.

Well that'd be family bias then.

We are being objective here, we have no interests in either Hughes or the victims' families. Our opinions are based on the facts of the crime and our moral or ethical viewpoint.

' date='Oct 7 2005, 11:03 PM' post='189651']

I bet if it was anyone's relatives in Prison on suicide watch the feelings would be completely different, even if it was exactly the same circumstances.

I bet if we were relatives of the men he left dead or crippled we'd be feeling even more vitriolic towards him.

Archived