Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
m4DD0gg

Asia Trophy

Yes, although it's looking like it will be played solely in Hong Kong. The curse last time was playing too many games in different time zones. If we have a good week out in Asia, we can take our time. We were the only side in the International Cup rubbish to go play in difference continents. 

And we will be the opening game for Atleti's new stadium.

15 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Yes it was posted in here back in March when it looked like we were well and truly set for relegation.

23 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yes, although it's looking like it will be played solely in Hong Kong. The curse last time was playing too many games in different time zones. If we have a good week out in Asia, we can take our time. We were the only side in the International Cup rubbish to go play in difference continents. 

And we will be the opening game for Atleti's new stadium.

Is that correct, where have you seen that?

3 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Id imagine that's for the U23's and where u seen that?

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/evostik-northern-premier-league-premier/josh-gordon-wants-make-name-leicester-city/

"But it won’t be his last time he steps into the ground as Craig Shakespeare’s side has agreed to send a side down in pre-season. He said: “I’ve been told there is a game so I will be here for that I assume."

Sounds like a first team preseason game to me (of course mixing in a few u23 players as we usually do anyway).

14 minutes ago, brucey said:

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/evostik-northern-premier-league-premier/josh-gordon-wants-make-name-leicester-city/

"But it won’t be his last time he steps into the ground as Craig Shakespeare’s side has agreed to send a side down in pre-season. He said: “I’ve been told there is a game so I will be here for that I assume."

Sounds like a first team preseason game to me (of course mixing in a few u23 players as we usually do anyway).

Not bad for me.

Archived