Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

"You're just a s**t Jamie Vardy..."

The people on watching on TV do realise it was the Tottenham fans singing it more than us? lol

I thought the atmosphere last night was about as good as a dead rubber on a Thursday night was ever going to be.

People acting like their support was amazing and ours was terrible are just the usual pratt football crowd hipsters that take singing at the match way more seriously than a grown adult should.

There was some routine, fairly generic banter from both us and them about their winning fvck all and us being crap at the moment.

Nothing all that noteworthy either way, really, not sure what people are bothered about.

5 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

If you've ever played sport before, you'll know the biggest way to make you try harder is someone calling you shit.

You're a shit jamie vardy

okay....goal

NO..You're a shit jamie vardy

okay....goal

NO..You're a shit jamie vardy

okay....goal

No..You're a shit jamie vardy

okay....goal.

Absolute muppets.

I hope you realise no Leicester fan sung this after Kane blazed over in the opening 15 minutes, every rendition after the first goal was sung by the Spurs fans in jest...

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

The people on watching on TV do realise it was the Tottenham fans singing it more than us? lol

I thought the atmosphere last night was about as good as a dead rubber on a Thursday night was ever going to be.

People acting like their support was amazing and ours was terrible are just the usual pratt football crowd hipsters that take singing at the match way more seriously than a grown adult should.

There was some routine, fairly generic banter from both us and them about their winning fvck all and us being crap at the moment.

Nothing all that noteworthy either way, really, not sure what people are bothered about.

Pretty much this.

I thought the atmosphere from us was decent for saying.

You do actually realise we got ****ing dicked? Maybe those slagging our fans off should direct the insults to those that deserved them last night.

Archived