Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

"You're just a s**t Jamie Vardy..."

Seemed a good idea at the time to sing it

Just like spurs did when they sang we're coming for you Leicester...

We're allowed egg on our face, thought we were alright atmosphere wise until we started to get pummeled. Was funny banter between both sets of fans until we embarrassed ourselves.

Should have been 90 minutes off ripping Tottenham, I could understand why it wasn't given the embarrasment on the pitch but even from minute 1 it was poor.

We weren't up for it tonight on and off the pitch.

2 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

From SK1 I genuinely thought it was Spurs fans chanting it taking the piss in some way or another. bizarre

Leicester fans chanting it after he blasted a chance over the bar and BEFORE he scored 4 goals.....

Spurs fans chanting it AFTER he scored 2, 3, 4 goals.... :(

Not much answer to "you're gonna win f-all" or "who finished third in a 2-horse race?"....though, tbf, they have improved this season - they've finished 2nd in a 2-horse race. 

You have to laugh when it gets that bad......so long as it's a one-off.

Take the medicine, laugh it off - but expect a hell of a lot better against Bournemouth, regardless of who's in the team!

7 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Hate Tottenham but credit where it's due, their players, tactics and fans were all magnificent and the best I've ever seen down the kp

Agree. Top side and Pochettino is a quality manager - surely he'll be at a bigger club soon.

They are superb to watch - great football and it's fast. Their better players (i.e. Kane, Alli) not only have the quality but they are strong and so hardworking.

Spurs have always had a good following and this season probably one ot the better away fans.

Spuds/Kane et al do know that despite hammering us they've still won the square root of f-all, dont they?

Last night was 14 players in flip-flops v 14 players that were desperate to prove that they aren't perennial losers.  (2nd place is the 1st of the losers).

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Agree. Top side and Pochettino is a quality manager - surely he'll be at a bigger club soon.

They are superb to watch - great football and it's fast. Their better players (i.e. Kane, Alli) not only have the quality but they are strong and so hardworking.

Couldn't agree more. Shakespeare should have a good look at the video and see what he can learn. Cos I thought it a coaching masterclass for all that it was conducted against a background of fairly inevitable indifference.

8 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Hate Tottenham but credit where it's due, their players, tactics and fans were all magnificent and the best I've ever seen down the kp

And they've still not won the league. They're like the sexiest bridesmaid ever.

Why do people think they're going to be shot just because they're at Wembley next season? I've seen it on twitter and on here a lot, they're a fantastic team.

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

Why do people think they're going to be shot just because they're at Wembley next season? I've seen it on twitter and on here a lot, they're a fantastic team.

Because in the champions league/Europa league they were absolute doggo at Wembley and got spanked by European minnows? 

Just now, Innovindil said:

Because in the champions league/Europa league they were absolute doggo at Wembley and got spanked by European minnows? 

Do you think they're just going to resort to being shit again week in week out because of where they're playing? They'll be used to playing there now and it won't make any difference.

Archived