Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

George Hirst

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

What's the point? He'll make a few sub appearances for us... go on loan to the championship, have a storming season, come back to us... only to get cast aside again and sign for Derby.

Or sent out on loan to Barnsley.

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

What's the point? He'll make a few sub appearances for us... go on loan to the championship, have a storming season, come back to us... only to get cast aside again and sign for Derby.

I wouldn't even expect him to make a few sub appearances. We just gave our 5th choice striker a 2 year deal. 

3 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Well I guess the club are trying to find value in a very overheated market . If they can find another young player with potential to be another vardy type for a couple of mill that looks preferable to shelling out 30 mill on players the standard  of Evans or Townsend 

54 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Latest bid turned down...Seems they want more like £4m than up front rather than £2m + add ons ... Difficult to judge if he's worth that. Potential probably says yes but, on his current career perhaps not ! If it were my money I'd get him on board with a loan back for next season.... Butt I don't run a big business nor own a string of polo ponies !!

I guess if we thought he was worth it we would pay the fee seeing how we payed £3-5 million for Gray. Might go for him in January as I believe he is out of contract next year?

Archived