Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterclem

Does anyone know how many memberships have actually been sold

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They won't ever say as that opens them up to people doing maths and calling them out when tickets go missing for the big games. I hoping it's no where near what they were hoping for. 

Shocking and vile 

Yep looked like seats available in all areas as well.

I guess the club tried to stagger the points to stagger selling. But they may have gone too high.

I guess those that attended 19 games last season where locals or rather wealthy and couldn't get season tickets they would be on what 34 points so i Would guess that number isn't that high.

Plus I'm sure we had plenty that were more there to bask in the glory of being champions and the champions league.

Maybe the interest has dipped already.

For those that havent renewed tho maybe that 60 quid is worth it afterall. I guess time will tell once the big games as they are seen as come around.

7 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

There's over 1000 tickets left as of right now.

I wonder if that figure includes the tickets needed for the ballot-or whether the tickets allocated to the ballot have been reserved/greyed out. 

Archived