Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

9 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Glen durrant beats MVG in the battle of the world champions. 13-11.

Great game.

I only managed to watch Suljovic vs Wade but that was a fantastic night of darts. Can't imagine it finished much before midnight either. Those in attendance got their money's worth.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I only managed to watch Suljovic vs Wade but that was a fantastic night of darts. Can't imagine it finished much before midnight either. Those in attendance got their money's worth.

Missed the Wade game. Not that keen on both of them really.

A great win for King. His best performance in a long time. Disappointing for Anderson.He's brilliant to watch when he's on form.

MVG Duzza was maybe not quite as good standard wise as it could have been but the tension as it got near the end was unreal. Duzza was looking shaky and MVG kept breaking back but fair play to Durrant. Just got over the line.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Aidy looking like throwing it away again!Most infurienting player.....He's got the talent but not the application it seems,when he left Deller i thought he would really push on.:sleep:

He looks completely washed up but has been playing for a long time in a very demanding circuit. He may have reached his ceiling.

8 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

He looks completely washed up but has been playing for a long time in a very demanding circuit. He may have reached his ceiling.

Yes i agree,but he's only 34(i know, makes me feel old)He is the most naturally gifted player to me and a two time world champion.Just infurates me because when he's on form,their is no one better!But then again Chizzy is my fave player,so don't think i'm a great judge!

Edited by PAULCFC

3 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Anybody going to the PDC Champions League this weekend? Chanced us not being home and got Saturday afternoon tables tickets :doh:

Will probably have to dash off half way through

Snap, although I resisted the last part and have given away my ST for the game. I did consider doing the same though.

Was sod's law that whichever session we picked to go, the game would be clashing.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Snap, although I resisted the last part and have given away my ST for the game. I did consider doing the same though.

Was sod's law that whichever session we picked to go, the game would be clashing.

I think the tickets came out when we were a bit shit, so I was more than happy to give up my ST, but not now lol

Yep,going to all of the sessions.To be honest if i had researched it a bit more and realised that it's the same players in every session i might not have got ticket's for all of them!Taking the lad to the two afternoon ones and then me and mate's in the evening.Expensive time of the year for dart's fans,this, the Grand Slam next month,Worlds in December,then Masters in Jan.No wonder i have no money left for xmas presents!:) Mrs is taking my other lad to the Burnley game,so at least the tickets are not wasted.

Edited by PAULCFC