Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

I’d never even heard of the morning side arena is it any good?

Yes,it's where the Riders play.alot Bigger than i expected and PP do a good job.If you come from Syston,park next to the old bus depot and walk over Abbey Park to the bridge and it's there.Been to all 4 sessions,afternoon with the lad and night's with friends.The lad got Gurney,Cross and Wright's flight and stems,then Anderson signed his ticket and RVB signed his dart case.It's back here next year to!Anyway on to the Grand Slam!!

Edited by PAULCFC

First time I've done the darts today and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Only wish I did the evening session so I could have met Barney! But buzzing it's back next year.

Genuine question though, I saw quite a few people with the green Champions League Darts t-shirts on. I wanted to buy one but they weren't selling it in the merchandise stall. Was it online?

9 hours ago, TK95 said:

First time I've done the darts today and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Only wish I did the evening session so I could have met Barney! But buzzing it's back next year.

Genuine question though, I saw quite a few people with the green Champions League Darts t-shirts on. I wanted to buy one but they weren't selling it in the merchandise stall. Was it online?

You could win them on the of the games in there. That’s how I got mine, presumably that’s the only way you could get one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I really enjoyed it. I'd been to the Worlds and Premier League a few times but always in the seats. 

Was great to experience the tables.

Try and get over to the Grand Slam next month.Great day out!If not the ticket's for the Masters in MK come out tomorow another good one.

On 17/10/2019 at 11:02, Babylon said:

3000 hammered blokes at a Darks events in Leicester for the first time... what could go wrong. 

There's a bit of a diference between dart's fan's and football fan's though and i'm both!Most of the time dart's fan's have a favourite player,but if the other player put's in a good shot we applaud!Suppose it's not so tribal as football.Just like watching player's who are good what they do.As an example i can't stand MVG,but what he did to Wright last night was amazing!

Edited by PAULCFC

22 hours ago, SystonFox said:

I’d never even heard of the morning side arena is it any good?

Could have done with another entrance, the toilets were a bit of a joke wandering outside through 500 people smoking and I found one food stall (could have been more tucked away, but it's all I found. Other than that the layout was very good I thought. Never seen so many bars at an event lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Could have done with another entrance, the toilets were a bit of a joke wandering outside through 500 people smoking and I found one food stall (could have been more tucked away, but it's all I found. Other than that the layout was very good I thought. Never seen so many bars at an event lol

Their was only one food stall,but not bad prices.Got chicken and chips and a hot dog and chips for a tenner.I agree with the entrance and toilets.only had one entrance going in,with the other for people to pick up tickets and the toilets stank on Saturday afternoon!but were better on Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...