Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

2 hours ago, Harrydc said:

I'd really appreciate anyone's support if they could join my Facebook group - Everything darts. I will be posting my (non profit) darts blogs in there, and i'm hoping it will be a community where people can discuss anything darts related. Thank you. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EverythingDarts

Not on Facebook.But good luck with it.

On 29/11/2019 at 01:09, Harrydc said:

Thank you! My latest post is here: https://www.everythingdarts.org/blog/the-rise-of-gerwyn-price

I tend to do them in my spare time as i have a love of writing (despite not being so good at it), and even more for darts. 

Don't put you're self down on the writing,it's the best piece iv'e read on Gezzy.!

Guest Harrydc
17 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Don't put you're self down on the writing,it's the best piece iv'e read on Gezzy.!

Thank you mate much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

What is going on with the seeded players so far this year? Crazy how many have gone out.

Entertaining first weekend but I hope we don't get too many more of the big names crashing out early. I would be more than happy to see Suzuki back again next year, her scoring was decent and once she sorted her doubling out she was very competitive. Last year the ladies seemed a bit out of place but Suzuki more than held her own and got the crowd right behind her.