Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

the moan in

Was funny when he cut off the guy who just yelled down the phone :D

The last caller made a lot of sense though :thumbup: Was it you Thracian? :P

Ron I think it was. :huh::unsure: Was the fan in the studio anyone we know ? ;):thumbup:

The last caller who mentioned the PA announcer was spot on, him announcing the team makes me cringe.

:o really? i love the way (in the absence of any other 'hero') he elongates dion dublin. it gets the ol' heart pumping........... :mellow:

:o really? i love the way (in the absence of any other 'hero') he elongates dion dublin. it gets the ol' heart pumping........... :mellow:

I know that pumping feeling except for me it's my guts.

The only good bit was Ron moaning about the lack of a phone in. lollol:P:D;):thumbup:

It's true though, it's more of a Chris (Egerton) and Jon (Barber) chat show with the odd guest lol

Darn it, I missed it tonight.

You didnt miss much, i turned over midway through the hearts (nooo, not hearts fc, heart106) phone-in (where birch sounded like he was dieing) and andy from long eaton asked whether martin (a guest) was a lcfc pr man. I knew at that point the bbc had not changed its bum sucking lcfc policy.

To be honest, I like it.

I do miss "MUZZEEEEE IZZZETTTT!!!!!" but there ya go.

I just wish more fans would shout "WHO?" It works very well (like it did against Barcelona - seemed odd hearing such huge names being met with 'Who?') Just brings out the 10 year old in me, that's all!

To be honest, I like it.

I just wish more fans would shout "WHO?" It works very well (like it did against Barcelona - seemed odd hearing such huge names being met with 'Who?') Just brings out the 10 year old in me, that's all!

Why did we stop doing that? :( <_< ;)

You didnt miss much, i turned over midway through the hearts (nooo, not hearts fc, heart106) phone-in (where birch sounded like he was dieing) and andy from long eaton asked whether martin (a guest) was a lcfc pr man. I knew at that point the bbc had not changed its bum sucking lcfc policy.

Good to hear Andy again......guest was called Chris. Martin is the presenter along with Barber or Egerton. I think it's good to have different fans in the studio and not the same old moaners on the phone. Some of you guys should stop moanin about the moan in and have a go yourself. Then we can all ask you if youre doing pr for the club.

I listened to birch as well. Now that is worth moanin about, one caller every half hour and Kenny sounds like rab c nesbitt with a bar of soap in his gob.

Good point on radio leicester about going down. I can't see where we're gonna get any more wins

To be honest, I like it.

thats cause we had a qualiy midfielder to win us games

Why did we stop doing that? :( <_< ;)

i still do

Good to hear Andy again......guest was called Chris. Martin is the presenter along with Barber or Egerton. I think it's good to have different fans in the studio and not the same old moaners on the phone. Some of you guys should stop moanin about the moan in and have a go yourself. Then we can all ask you if youre doing pr for the club.

I listened to birch as well. Now that is worth moanin about, one caller every half hour and Kenny sounds like rab c nesbitt with a bar of soap in his gob.

Good point on radio leicester about going down. I can't see where we're gonna get any more wins

Welcome. ;):thumbup: Some of the braver ones Sheff, Katassi, Cobbo, Sparky and quite possibly others have already appeared on it and Teeno (Matt from Melton) is always phoning in.

Some of you guys should stop moanin about the moan in and have a go yourself. Then we can all ask you if youre doing pr for the club.

They wouldnt have me on air, because they dont agree with free speech, which city oppose. :( I`d be a pr vocalist for the FANS.

They wouldnt have me on air, because they dont agree with free speech, which city oppose. :( I`d be a pr vocalist for the FANS.

With all due respect...you're full of s**t. Are yousaying that all the fans listed on this string who have been on the moan-in are all pr people for the club?

It's easy to have a go when you can hide behind a name like LUSH

With all due respect...you're full of s**t. Are yousaying that all the fans listed on this string who have been on the moan-in are all pr people for the club?

It's easy to have a go when you can hide behind a name like LUSH

It's all part of the paranoia, and the conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Archived