Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

21 minutes ago, the fox said:

OK, i'm gonna say it! I hope spurs win this. their team is a joy to watch.

I am sorry I just can't agree. Whether the team deserves it or not, their fans in the main don't. I'll have to put up with an unbearably smug git at work tomorrow.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

I am sorry I just can't agree. Whether the team deserves it or not, their fans in the main don't. I'll have to put up with an unbearably smug git at work tomorrow.

Just tell him that their best player will be sold soon. that will teach him lol

• Haha 1

Just now, the fox said:

This spurs team is how i imagined our team to look like by now. I hate spurs for having great players, stable environment and an amazing coach! that was supposed to be as by now not them!

jon-snow-1502677135.gif?crop=0.992xw:0.8

Their players don't keep sleeping over at the airport and missing games though, disrupting what was looking very impressive.

We have great players, stable environment and an amazing coach, now it's time to bring the youth through and we'll be back into europe

6 minutes ago, FIF said:

Their players don't keep sleeping over at the airport and missing games though, disrupting what was looking very impressive.

We have great players, stable environment and an amazing coach, now it's time to bring the youth through and we'll be back into europe

Contradicting yourself here i see.

Two borderline to world class players in mahrez and vardy, two great talents in ndidi and maguire and a good keeper. 3 coaches in a bit over 1 year and puel isn't as good as poch and we don't have amazing youth players. the team is incomparable to spurs. they don't have a weak spot!

Edited by the fox