Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

I imagine this may get deleted but.......

Just now, shade said:

haha, it wasn't my intention, there's a necessary element of egocentricity to write essays and post them for people to read? it's a good thing. I wouldn't put myself out there because I would assume people wouldn't be interested to read my thoughts. carry on the good work!

Ha, no worries, If I am anything it is self critical and I am able to admit I can be an arse sometimes.  I get bored easily and write sh1t on here to pass the time.  In real life I'm not too bad an egg. X

7 hours ago, Redouane said:

ive gotten banned twice for defending Slimani during a witchhunt. To this day I don't know why.. I was respectful in all my arguments  

Ahhh,those were the good old days, redouane lol , I got suspended because of riyad, slim, kantè and ulloa (I think it was the argument about who is better between ulloa and slimani lol )

It was like whack-a-mole , everytime you talk about it you get hit, and the hammer only gets heavier lol

I'm okay with him getting a suspension to tell him off, but i'm against him being suspended! He is one of the oldest members on FT, when I imagine this place, I remember him and couple more posters (including everybody's favourite, Izzy lol ). Mixing those two things is a sad thing, but no one even thought that he could've had a sad experience with such thing or he knew someone who have and probably mixed things up. Old age probably effected his judgment but he shouldn't be banned for 1 post.

I actually quite enjoy Thracian long posts, the man obviously has a lot of time on his hands and he uses FT to pass the time,its probebly one of his everyday's routine. we had some disagreements but he never came off as hatful nor disrespectful, actually he was one of the well mannered posters in here. Let the man have his fun (as long as he doesn't offend people again)

Hopefully that one post doesn't effect the years that he spent on FT.

Archived