Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

I imagine this may get deleted but.......

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think you've got no idea what BPD is. 

Plenty of us have met Thracian, he's been here forever. He's not an alter ego or anything that sophisticated, he's just a tit. 

I've only met about 6 FTers, and two of them were Thracian and Ultra - at the same time!

Think on that, good people

1 minute ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I've only met about 6 FTers, and two of them were Thracian and Ultra - at the same time!

Think on that, good people

:nigel:

I saw Ultra struggling his way up the steps in C2 not that long ago. Haven't wanted to kick someone so desperately in my life. 

Guest MattP
10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I saw Ultra struggling his way up the steps in C2 not that long ago. Haven't wanted to kick someone so desperately in my life. 

I shouted something at him on Aikman Avenue a few years ago about his pants falling down and he pretended not to hear.

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Well it's tricky to walk with your pants round your ankles. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Damn it, what have I missed? Must've been special to result in 9-10 pages of discussion?

Even my rant about the bacon didn't get that kind of response. Not that I wanted it to, by the way.

Thracian saying the gay community don't deserve any sympathy because of paedophiles. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Thracian saying the gay community don't deserve any sympathy because of paedophiles. 

Really? So he's made a link between paedophilia and homosexuality? 

I always thought he was a dick but that's a new level of ignorance for him.

6 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Damn it, what have I missed? Must've been special to result in 9-10 pages of discussion?

Even my rant about the bacon didn't get that kind of response. Not that I wanted it to, by the way.

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Just realised I have more rep points than posts!  Fvck me I am almost perfect.  Even I hate me a little bit.  Shame my c0ck's like a miniature pork pie.  Oh well, you can;t have everything. I love you all. X

Because you give everyone a kiss (X) after your posts and quotes, people feel compelled to say thanks so that's why you've got so many rep points! :D

Good skills. I like. 

X

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Because you give everyone a kiss (X) after your posts and quotes, people feel compelled to say thanks so that's why you've got so many rep points! :D

Good skills. I like. 

X

Aye, I imagine at least half my rep points are "pity" inspired. X

5 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Or because you frequently start threads with some grandstanding soap box speech disguised as humble with a few self depreciating gags about the size of your penis. 

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I find the X's a bit, I want to say condescending, but it's not that, perhaps desperate, or attention seeking? maybe just creepy!

edit: I've got it, its egotistical, as if it's your "thing", and people will recognise you for it. "quirky"

14 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Just realised I have more rep points than posts!  Fvck me I am almost perfect.  Even I hate me a little bit.  Shame my c0ck's like a miniature pork pie.  Oh well, you can't have everything. I love you all. X

I didn't rep you cos I'm highly competitive and like to have more rep points than others.

Just saying...

:thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Or because you frequently start threads with some grandstanding soap box speech disguised as humble with a few self depreciating gags about the size of your penis. 

Fvck me, you are good. X

5 minutes ago, shade said:

I find the X's a bit, I want to say condescending, but it's not that, perhaps desperate, or attention seeking? maybe just creepy!

edit: I've got it, its egotistical, as if it's your "thing", and people will recognise you for it. "quirky"

I just put one on, habit really.  Do it on all texts too.  Not even sure why but thanks for telling me. :) X

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I just put one on, habit really.  Do it on all texts too.  Not even sure why but thanks for telling me. :) X

no problem bro, i generally like your ramblings, somewhat self indulgent but well thought out!

Just now, shade said:

no problem bro, i generally like your ramblings, somewhat self indulgent but well thought out!

Haha, Jesus you cut me deep.  I honestly never even thought about the X til just now.  I am not saying you are wrong but if I am egotistical it is purely subconsciously (which is still bad).  I very well may be but I never really thought of them as a "thing" I must have just grown in to the habit.  I often do it in work emails, etc by mistake.  Self indulgent?  Aye, you are probably right but then I think posting anything online is probably self indulgent to a certain degree and I am sure all of us here are a "version" of ourselves that is slightly different from the real thing (in reality by penis is enormous for example).  Fvck, you got me all self conscious now you mind-poking b@stard.  X

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Haha, Jesus you cut me deep.  I honestly never even thought about the X til just now.  I am not saying you are wrong but if I am egotistical it is purely subconsciously (which is still bad).  I very well may be but I never really thought of them as a "thing" I must have just grown in to the habit.  I often do it in work emails, etc by mistake.  Self indulgent?  Aye, you are probably right but then I think posting anything online is probably self indulgent to a certain degree and I am sure all of us here are a "version" of ourselves that is slightly different from the real thing (in reality by penis is enormous for example).  Fvck, you got me all self conscious now you mind-poking b@stard.  X

haha, it wasn't my intention, there's a necessary element of egocentricity to write essays and post them for people to read? it's a good thing. I wouldn't put myself out there because I would assume people wouldn't be interested to read my thoughts. carry on the good work!

Archived