Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jazz

Online shop be careful!

At the weekend the online shop was offering free lettering so I was mulling over buying the new white away. I plumbed in name etc & number but that wasn't  free so decided against it & logged out... I've just checked my emails & They've shipped this top to me!!! How is beyond me I didn't click on anything to buy it or go through any of the other pages, I'm truly flabbergasted & when the shop opens will be speaking to someone to find out how the F**K this has happened.. I've been sober all weekend & haven't been hacked as far as I'm aware. So are they going through with your order if you leave it in your basket?!?! I don't know but I'm writing this to warn you. Something isn't right here & if it's a scam email it's a bloody good one as they've all my details etc...

Be Warned.

4 minutes ago, jazz said:

At the weekend the online shop was offering free lettering so I was mulling over buying the new white away. I plumbed in name etc & number but that wasn't  free so decided against it & logged out... I've just checked my emails & They've shipped this top to me!!! How is beyond me I didn't click on anything to buy it or go through any of the other pages, I'm truly flabbergasted & when the shop opens will be speaking to someone to find out how the F**K this has happened.. I've been sober all weekend & haven't been hacked as far as I'm aware. So are they going through with your order if you leave it in your basket?!?! I don't know but I'm writing this to warn you. Something isn't right here & if it's a scam email it's a bloody good one as they've all my details etc...

Be Warned.

Not being funny here, because this sounds horrendous. But don't you have to enter your card details each time to buy anything? I certainly do for away tickets, although obviously this is a different part of the site.

When I was a kid I wanted Iwan Roberts on the back of my shirt, so my dad took me down the Filbert Street shop to get it done.

They'd run out of R's, but rang down the shop on Churchgate to see if they'd got any in.

They did, so we drove round, parked up and walked to the shop.

They were out of O's. 

Buyers Beware.

4 minutes ago, jazz said:

Yes mate that's the worry my details are stored on my iPhone but you have to agree to a lot of things before the order is processed...

I'm a bit shocked here!

It's not great really is it! I guess the saving grace is it's not a luxury yacht you've bought, but still. 

Post on here with their response when you've got in touch.

2 hours ago, jazz said:

Be Warned.

lol 

2 hours ago, jazz said:

Be Warned.

Why would someone hack you to send you a Leicester shirt?

9 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

This should be taken seriously, I only browsed the website and Ive been sent an inflatable dinosaur! I swear I only went to the toilet, how did this happen?

TBH I'm surprised the transfer happened so quickly.

16 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

When I was a kid I wanted Iwan Roberts on the back of my shirt, so my dad took me down the Filbert Street shop to get it done.

They'd run out of R's, but rang down the shop on Churchgate to see if they'd got any in.

They did, so we drove round, parked up and walked to the shop.

They were out of O's. 

Buyers Beware.

Anyone contemplating a Dragović shirt, don't expect them to stock an 'acute c'. Worry if he after his loan expires he doesn't stay and we start looking at Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Borussia Dortmund instead. 

12 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

This should be taken seriously, I only browsed the website and Ive been sent an inflatable dinosaur! I swear I only went to the toilet, how did this happen?

I was browsing the squad numbers and I've subsequently been sent Ahmed Musa on loan

• 3 weeks later...

Archived