Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

The curious case of Eldin Jakupovic

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Exactly, it's not as if the *cough* Mercury *cough* hasn't been acting as the club's propaganda tool for a while now.

That’s a fair enough point, but personally I prefer their positive spin to the shit stirring radio Leicester presenters. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

That’s a fair enough point, but personally I prefer their positive spin to the shit stirring radio Leicester presenters. 

Well, have you been tuning in lately? Stringer has little to no access to the club anymore, apart from participating in the official press conferences and post-match interviews, so he and his posse on air revert to self-congratulatory nonsense - the program has turned into a parody, it's a circus revolving around the main presenter.

Hard to believe the BBC are allowing it to keep on being aired in this fashion.

21 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, have you been tuning in lately? Stringer has little to no access to the club anymore, apart from participating in the official press conferences and post-match interviews, so he and his posse on air revert to self-congratulatory nonsense - the program has turned into a parody, it's a circus revolving around the main presenter.

Hard to believe the BBC are allowing it to keep on being aired in this fashion.

Yes, I agree. That sums it up perfectly.

I’m not surprised they have limited access to the club. After the article in the Mirror about Henry taking over, between McCarthy and Stringer they asked essentially the same question 4 times at Puel’s press conference whether he felt his position was under threat. Absolutely ridiculous. What’s he going to say? “yes Ian and Mike, I’ll be fvcking amazed if I’m still here when the clocks go back!”

Edited by Nickfosse
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Exactly, it's not as if the *cough* Mercury *cough* hasn't been acting as the club's propaganda tool for a while now.

Actually mate I was going the other way, people making out there are issues where there are none, or greatly exaggerating a minor disagreement into something huge

• Like 2

On 13/09/2018 at 00:12, Walkers said:

Might aswell bin the academy then. We already have two experienced GKs, and on the unlikely event that 1 of our keepers let alone 2 get injured, that is when we should be looking into our youngsters. There are a few clubs in the PL where all 3 of our GKs could get into their starting 11. We're a midtable club, we cant really expect that luxury of a more than capable 30yo+ wasting away as 3rd choice.

Nothing like a good old fashioned FT over reaction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/09/2018 at 13:56, Walkers said:

But what if Schmeichel, Ward AND then Jakupovic get injured? We need a 4th choice with a lot of experience just incase. Any suggestions? And maybe a 5th choice just incase the 4th guy gets injured

no worries, Schwarzer's gloves and boots are still in the kitroom waiting for him